“beautiful coffee !”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
London, United Kingdom
“beautiful coffee !”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Beautiful coffee and friendly people. I can feel the passion and the love in this cafe....for art, for green environment, and of course for the coffee !

Being Columbian beans and single origin, the expressed coffee is beautifully done and the aroma is brilliant !
Other than the coffee in this place, we are very intrigued with the artworks. The personal touch is all in there. All the artworks on the floor, ceiling and walls are all handmade choreographed by the lady owners themselves.
They have the passion for art.
Incidentally this place also offers body tattoo ! what a combo!

This cafe gives me beautiful vibes!!
wish i brought my camera...

Tokyo, Japan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Oishii !!! caffe' is very good”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Coffee is very good. Excellent. Today they serve grilled Australian cheese with the eggs also very tasty.
I find the price is reasonable and coffee is worth going back to. I am now in KL for only one year but I will definitely go for coffee and eggs. I hope future they serve bacon and ham.

i recommend my friends to visit. very nice art also . Appreciate their natural art decor.

Perth, Australia
“Coffee is fantastic ! and in a very creative place”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

This little cafe hidden behind in the Red Zone of Publika reminds me so much of Flinders Lane in Melbourne, Australia. And to my pleasant surprise the Columbian Bean Piccolo I had was fantastic !! I ended up having more than one ... Latte as well in their handmade pottery cup too. They are very proud of thier single origin bean, and i believe they should. No where else in Kuala Lumpur have I come across Columbian Bean coffee.
In addition to their addictive coffee, the place is a feast for your eyes or rather your camera. I see people snapping their cameras and wondering or pondering over the art pieces on the walls, ceilings and even the floor !

Its highly recommended if you have a passion for coffee and art.

But its a pity at the moment they do not have much food to offer. But they say the food menu will be out soon as they just moved into this location 2 months ago from a plant nursery!

Singapore, Singapore
“bohemian, fantastic coffee and even a real tattoo...”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

This little cafe i accidentally found is hidden in a corner in the red zone in Publika Dutamas in KL. It has the best columbian bean latte I have tasted in Malaysia ! And what I am fascinated with is the handmade and hand painted wall and ceiling paintings all done by its owner. What I am impressed and surprised is that this little cafe is also a real Tattoo outlet called Dragonfly. The front coffee bar is an attractive aluminium fabricated bar counter and the wall behind it is air brushed graffiti from ceiling to floor !!
Everything in this place is a "feast for your eyes" and I was happily snapping away my newly purchased Nikon SLR.

And if you happen to drop a coin , like I did, you would notice the "floor art " ... yes even the floor has metal things buried into the cement and if you ask the owners they would tell you a story about the elephant and the sunrise...

I highly recommend the coffee...just like the ones I enjoyed when I was in Melbourne, Australia.

I will definitely go back for coffee or maybe even a tattoo in my next visit to Kuala Lumpur.

• Visited June 2012
Kuala lumpur
“Coffee In Love Cafe”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Hi.I am a huntsman for Very good coffee.Thought I would share my views on this place i found.
It is very interesting as they have tattoo as well as Very Good coffee!!Really good coffee is very hard to find in this country.Worth a cup.Quality.
They have wifi.Its a good place to drop in and have a little chat with the owners,anytime 10am to 9pm.Interesting combination of coffee and art.Worthwhile just checking it out if you are looking for something 'off the beaten concrete track' scene.Very quirky artistic stuff i havent finish exploring it myself even though its such a small place.(had a long chit chat with the owners ;-)
I visited the place last weekend when a friend highly recommended i drop by for a good cup of 'love'(haha coffee) and bring along my slr camera.I live in Kuala lumpur and am always on a hunt for good places and this is definately a nice place to go have a look,relax with coffee,take some photos and chit chat.I found out that this place was just recently set up.Apparently they moved from a outdoor nursery to this new place at publika,solaris dutamas.So be careful if you are looking for them make sure its the new place.
I had the 'latte' which comes in a cute handmade clay cup with a nice biscuit.really yummy but a wee bit too little.owner said to have the 'super latte' next round.
I also had the sweet hazelnut banana sandwhich-yummy.
I like the place.Thanks.oh and smoking is available just upstairs.They also allow you to bring your coffee with you as long as you bring your cup back!

• Visited June 2012