“Best Belgian Food in KL _Dr Peter Shephard”
Review of Brux-Ale Belgian Bistro - CLOSED

Brux-Ale Belgian Bistro
Cuisines: Belgian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Belgian Beers, Belgian Food, Belgian Fun, and French Wine and Champagne, Belgian Menu; Grey Shrimp Croquettes, Fresh flown Mussels Frite, Flemish Beef-Stew,Pepper Steak Fries, Belgian Chocolate Mousse....Ask for our Special of the Day!26 new beers With at least 6 award winning Belgian beers.2 Belgian Draft Beers Unique in Malaysia...1 Belgian Beer of the Month.Caveau de Champagne Sabrage de la Confrerie du Sabre d'Or.Dress Code: Casual but Clean. The Management has the right to refuse entry.
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Been there three times and will go again! Fantastic food, great environment and deco, magic Belgian beer and fabulous wines. And you have the choice sitting inside or outside if you prefer.

eManu71, Owner at Brux-Ale Belgian Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thank you very much for having taken the time to write a review,
We are happen to hear that you have enjoyed your time and visit at the Brux-Ale.
Hopping to see again soon.

There are newer reviews for Brux-Ale Belgian Bistro

Reviewed September 22, 2012

My wife and I had dinner at Brux Ale last night. The fresh Belgium mussels served with Belgian fries and mayonaise on the side, were superb and we followed this with the Chateaubriand, an extremely good tenderloin of Argentinian beef. The proprietor Jean-Pierre and his son where both extremely helpful and attentive. This Bistro specialises in Belgian craft beers and is, I believe, the only outlet in KL to have the wheat beer Blanche aux Brussels (I think that was the name at least) on draft. It was delicious! We had no room for dessert though they sounded very tempting. I think the wine list would be improved still further with a few more new world wines on the list and more wines available by the glass. A very memorable meal ans we shall be back!

1  Thank Ian H
eManu71, Owner at Brux-Ale Belgian Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and I spent a night at Bru-Ale Belgian Bistro where we were pleasantly surprised by the dish of mussels and "Belgian" fries whit home made mayonnaise  that we ate there. It felt like home in Belgium and we found our favorite desserts  . The beers are well represented, the atmosphere is nice and the decor is very representative of our country. Boss and the team  are friendly and during our stay in Kuala Lumpur we will return with great pleasure. We  travel a lot, and we could compare the Belgian restaurants in Dubai, Singapore and KL and our preference goes to the KL - Bangsar. Thank you for your hospitality.À bientôt.

1  Thank anniegema

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Beautifull decor,Geart flowers super service and on top of this little place testy Belgium real food taste like like my grandma home food, with super fresh mussels casserole.

2  Thank zennone

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I really enjoyed my rare steak with french fries with my beer and Belgian to finish my ice 'dame blanche'
I recommend Bruxale in Bangsar to all my friends!
Good price quality service