Dua Sentral Suites
$95
$90
LeMeridien.com
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$196
$153
$90
$75
Pullman
Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$139
Agoda.com
$85
$76
  • Fitness center
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$125
$95
Trip.com
Hilton Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$75
$70
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
$68
1,034 results
All reviewsramada plazaliving roomfree shuttleswimming poolkl towertaxisentraltoiletrm
Reviewed February 11, 2014

It was a complimentary stay from a company. My family and i happily booked this hotel room for a weekend breakaway. The 2-bedroom suite that we stayed for two nights was awesome! My kids had a great time having a bed for themselves and not forgetting the kids swimming pool too! The suite has three beds and three TVs. My kids were watching their favourite disney channel while their parents were watching action movie on the other tele. It was very convenient for us. Overall, the room was clean & nice!

We did not get any breakfast, so no comment.

The swimming pool at Level 6 is very nice. It has a good view of KL at night. However, the restaurant at Level 6 had a function on saturday night. The loud bang music could be heard from my 19th floor room. Luckily it went silent after midnight. The second night was complete silent.

On the checking out day, i had a deadline to catch up in the room. So, i went to the lobby to ask for a late check out if possible. I was told by the lady at the front desk, the checking out time was 11a.m. so she could only let me check out by 1p.m. After that, she would charge me she said sternly. I pointed to her that the hotel checkout card has stated that check out time 12noon. She said no, it's 11a.m. Ok, fine. I did not want to argue with her.

I went upstairs and quickly finished up my work. We managed to check out at 12.30p.m. though. In my heart, it was on a Monday that we check-out, there should be less guests checking-in, why need to chase us out in a hurry?

Well, overall the stay was pleasant.

Room Tip: Stay far a bit from the lift.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank LillianTeh
BWP2Sentral, General Manager at Dua Sentral Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Lillian The

Thank you so much for the generous comments on the room size and the amenities. The hotel receives many favourable comments on these amenities and is one of best advertisements! I am sorry you didn't try our breakfasts. Many of our guests enjoy the variety and the quality. We have a number of cuisines including North Indian which is one of our specialities along with the pancakes and the croissants. Thank you for bringing to our attention the check out time. However, we do adhere to International practices and most International Hotels are familiar with this time of check out. Some boutique hotels request an early check out time of 10,00hrs. We do take the turn around of our rooms seriously and is a brand standard of the Premier to ensure the rooms are immaculate for the next guest to occupy. Our rooms are varied and limited and assignment is placed in advance of arrival. Most guests do request their room by 14.00hrs. Thus the time of check out is important for the next guests arrival. I do understand a further two hours of extension was offered.
We do appreciate your valuable feed back though and trust you will support the hotel again by your return patronage.
With very best wishes

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I complained four times over a period of twelve hours about the fact that the minibar which where supposed to be in the room in fact only was a empty fridge with a price-list. Every time i complained they told me that they would fill it right now, but they never did. In two of the occasions the staff just left in the middle of the conversation just to answer the phone.
The restaurant was a disaster, you had to wait 30 minutes just to order, while the staff just where hanging by the bar. My burger arrived forty minutes before my girlfriends salad. This was still the most expensive meal i ever eaten in Malaysia.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Mats S

Dear Mats

Obviously not good enough. Actually our prices compare very favourably with our competitors and you might find them to be less expensive! I understand you complained to one of our managers at the pool deck and he tried his best to make a service recovery for you with a complimentary drink. Our burgers are prepared fresh and do take approximately 20 to 25 minutes to cook, though I do agree 40 minutes is too long to wait. Service training is on going especially with those associates who did not provide you with your wishes directly. We do apologise most sincerely and have taken the necessary steps to improve further.
Trust we may make amends to you and you girl friend on your next visit.
We wish you our best wishes

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We booked 2 one-bedroom suites. The staff were very attentive and helpful. Check in time is at 2pm but we arrived there early, before 10am I think. So tired from our trip from Johor Bahru. Catherine (I think) at the reception, said that if our rooms are available we can check in early. We were planning to wait at the reception til check-in time since we were beat up. After 20 mins or so, she informed us that our rooms are already available! Hurray! We were mostly out but its sooooo nice to turn in at night in a hotel room with all the amenities you needed (seriously).... flat screen TV, wifi, a kitchen, bath tub, hot shower, bath robe, ironing board, etc.... name it! It was like home. There were minor things that were not working right but the hotel maintenance was able to address it right away. Taxi services had a difficult time locating the hotel though. Some even refused to take us back to the hotel because they don't know where it is, The signage might not be big or visible enough. Anyway, overall the experience was great!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Melody_L711

Dear Melody_l17
Wow! What a great review and advertisement for the hotel. You named all the amenities better than myself! Thanks for that and especially the immediate response of our engineering team. As a new hotel some of the Taxi Drivers have not familiarised themselves with the location of the hotel. This is disappointing as we had many awareness presentations over a period of time. None the less we will keep on trying. Great that you mentioned on of our stars at the front desk Miss Catherine. She is a great asset to our services and will be thanked by me personally.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon and wish you many pleasant experiences.
Sincerely

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

This hotel have many facilities and the room is spacious and clean. when the morning enjoy our breakfast. but we need taxi when we want to go kl sentral... in this place is difficult to find public transportation.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aristonang

Dear Aristonang,
Appreciate your comments especially the room services. Public transport is nearby and can be obtained via the hotel shuttle service or alternatively by the taxis which are on call 24hrs a day. The hotel also has a very reasonable car service which caters to all requests including tours.
With best wishes

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We and our 2 toddlers visited KL for Kidzania and stayed at Best Western Premier Dua for 2 nights. This time we got the deluxe room. Perviously we stayed at the 2 bedroom and so we thought probably the deluxe room might be different. Unfortunately, they have same problems as the other rooms, lack lightings. The room is very gloomy even tho with the special requests we made for our kids. Tho room is big with 2 queen size beds, the toilet is relatively small. Room comes with another study room attached to it which makes it huge compared to a normal hotel room. Service is good, food quality was ok but their Panna Cotta was awesome and smooth. The only thing we liked it there. Other than that, it is still the same feedback as we previously provided when we stayed at their 2 bedroom.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Hierra

Dear Hiera
We have taken note of your comments and checked the rooms you have identified. Glad you really enjoyed the "Panna Cotta" and the other service offered by the hotel and that you will come back to visit us again.
with very best wishes