“Convenient location, Confortable room, and reasonable for trip with friend and family.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kuala Lumpur
Fairlane Hospitality myHabitat2
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This service apartment is located near Ampang Park station where next to KLCC station.It easy to access to center of KL city. I stayed the room has 2 bed rooms, kitchen, living room. Interior was nice and confortable.Convenient location, confortable room, and reasonable for trip with friend and family.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We were welcomed by a very pleasant lady receptionist and satisfied with this apartment outlook feature. It was a great and wonderful first impression and certainly we expected we must have reserved for a "definitely worth" 5 stars serviced apartment. The check in procedures was smoothly done and we were brought to 30th floor, surprise in the first place as we were entitled to 2 suites, as in our knowledge we only manage to book for 1 suite with 2 bedrooms. Double confirmed with the receptionist who brought us up provided both suites key but she still acknowledged that we were entitled to both suites. We were forced to accept and settled down with both suites then.

Out of the blue, things were going mad in the middle of the night after we checked in for about 10 hours. Can you expect a 5 star rating serviced apartment took such a long hours to detect the errors in our booking procedures and knock their customers up on 12AM?

The management keep deny the errors, pointing out the fingers to AGODA.COM which is the worldwide booking intermediaries.
We felt really annoying as the so called 5 stars management ultimate decision with a few options to us when identifying this error is either to:
a) fully charged us on the GIVEN additional suite
b) chase us out from the GIVEN additional suite late midnight
c) half priced quoted for the GIVEN additional suite

These options were suggested by the supervisor/manager in charged as the ways to solve this problem easily…..

Could you all imagine the innocent customer like us will have to bare this error consequences which caused by the 5 stars management personnel?

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank xuan0607
Reviewed August 8, 2012

First of all, finding the place was such a hassle, even the Taxi driver didn't know where it is. There was road construction on Jalan Tun Razak so we missed the turning into the almost-non-existent road called Jalan Aman. Checking in was slow even though it was only me. Plus, they told me to pay for deposit even though I called prior to arriving and they said there was no such deposit. That was settled.

The room was value for money as it was big and looked nice. But after further inspection of the place, a few things were missing and some were broken. It is a serviced apartment but they didn't manage to clean the pots and plans properly as they were still oily from previous occupants. Important kitchen utensils like knives and spatula were missing. Sinks were clogged in the kitchen as well as the bathrooms. There was no air cond controller. Therefore, we had to call up the reception desk and ask for all these to be corrected. And that took very long as well, close to an hour for them to come to my room.

My card didn't work from the car park to my floor. So I had to take the stairs back to the main lobby and that was 4 floors down mind you. One of the elevators were in bad condition as they were renovating some parts of the hotel and not forgetting the noise coming from the renovation.

I would not recommend anyone to stay here unless they don't mind all these problems.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Norry_Lyn
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I was very impressed with the serviced apartments at myhabitat by fairlane. Room was very comfortable and when compared to a hotel room, the living area and kitchen are a welcome addiiton.

Definitely my first choice for future trips to KLCC

Room Tip: One with a door handle (the first room I was given, the handle fell off the first time I closed the...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank s22urf
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I had a wonderful time with my family at myhabitat2 serviced studios! The first thing that attracted me was the name itself.. Habitat.. reminded me of the famous Habitat Interior Stores in London :). Well, of my 3 nights there.. the whole family enjoyed ourselves there.. We were greeted by such courteous and friendly Front Office staff. in fact everyone there was friendly.The apartment was very cosy and comfy with modern interior.. The breakfast spread was simple but lovely.. We loved spending time at the cafe and swimming pool. It was really one of a kind. very different from other serviced apartments that I've been to. The pool decks were spectacular , we enjoyed the view of Kuala Lumpur from there..

My family and I would definitely return to MyHabitat2.. We find that not just the rooms and services were wonderful, the location is really strategic too..it's in the heart of KL but still there's some kind of warmth and quiet enviroment..

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank EllyMahmood
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Second visit to this service apartment. The best thing is the receptionist remembered me as my second visit by greeting Welcome Back!!. This is what you call people skill but sadly can't recall her name. The check in was fast. They had me paying 500 as deposit. Normal for a traveler like me. Rooms with good view and the best thing is privacy. Will definitely come back.

Room Tip: All rooms with good view
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Benny Q
Reviewed February 17, 2012

The reception staff was very welcoming and checked me in quickly.
They showed me my room immediately after and go through all the inventory of the apartment.

The apartment was clean and well lit with warm lightings.
The aircon was effective and if you prefer to opt to turn off the aircon, there are ceiling fans to keep the rooms cool.

The apartment was very well-equipped with cutleries and cooking utensils.
It comes complete with toaster oven and also microwave oven for the convenience of the guests staying there.

Generally I was very pleased with the services and facilities provided by myHabitat.
It has a nice infinity pool with a well ventilated sun deck.
There is also a gym to have a good workout.
And if you are gamed enough you can also practise your squash strokes at the squash court.

Breakfast was simple but pleasant. The menu is limited as one would understand that this serviced apartment cannot be compared to a hotel as the price you pay is also much less when compared.

I will definitely come back to stay at myHabitat2 the next time I visit KL.

Room Tip: Depending on your needs. There are studios, 2 bedrooms and 2 bedroooms+ study options. All comes fu...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo