Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 16, 2012

We didn't expect what we found after reading all the bad reviews. well, actually the rooms are quite small, maybe too small, without windows and too expensive... 30 usd per night... but i can say that the location is great cos only 5 minutes walk from KL Sentral and rooms are very clean.
born2travel.it

Date of stay: March 2012
6  Thank born2travelit
Reviewed January 27, 2012

I made my reservation about seven month in advance via AGODA. I´ve got a confirmation about Room with window, which is more expensive than the inside rooms. When I arrived, I got the key and entered a non-Window-room. When I complained that at the reception, I was told, that someone payed for the room earlier than I did. May payment was made with PayPal, the same day I did the reservation seven month before. When I asked, how can You confirm that room, when someone paid earlier, she sayd, the payment was made earlier at the same day, without checking any list or register. When I requested to pay back the difference in the room rate, she told me, that nothing would be paid back, because she already had given a bigger inside room. No offer, of changing the room next days, or something, no excuse. Only when I asked for the possibility to change the room next day she checked the system and agreed. So, never pay in advance for that hotel, because they obvious try to cheat guests in that bad way.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Jürgen K
Reviewed December 26, 2011

suitable for a nite or two. Close to KL sentral (5 mins walking)
clean and provide with simple breakfast. only problem is during nite time alot of man looking at u when u walk around, mayb bcos there is a few adult hotel nearby, try to avoid late outing.

also the room has very thin wall. so get a room which is at the back.

Room tip: 3rd floor.
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank songst
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Rating has to be relative to the cost and at such central location (beside KL Sentral monorail) and about 5-10 min walk to the KL Sentral Station, with numerous eateries along the main road, this is good.

Apparently, the hotel was first runned as a minimart and owners probably extended the floors upstairs. Check in was a breeze and rooms was about (est about 2.2 meter by 3.2 meters) with a bathroom. A flat screen TV, a kettle, 2 bottles of water and bath towels, bath soap are provided. Was surprised when told there is breakfast.

Saw some reviews that it looked like some streetwalkers roaming. No, its true, its just beside the hotel, and there are red lights. Still, my wife and I felt safe and it is really near the main road with police cars patrolling the area. However, for women travelling alone, guess, makes sense not to venture out too late.

If you take cab, its easier to drop beside the KL sentral MONORAIL as some may not know where Jalan Thambipillay.

The minimart is wonderful and stocks just about everything. Think its open 24 hours.

Great stay although I saw some MYR60 hotel rooms along the main road as well. Left at 10.00pm at night to catch the midnight train to Singapore. And the room was mainly used to put our bags and have a quick shower. Overall, wonderful room and area.

Room tip: Dont be choosy, most rooms should be quite alright, as there is controlled access from the minimart although its not too difficult if you try really hard to sneak through
Date of stay: November 2011
2  Thank CalvinOng1982
Reviewed October 16, 2011

5 mins walk to KL Sentral so handy for early journeys - hence the reason we stayed here. So on that front the location is good, it's also in Little India which is nice & authentic with good eats. However, when the lights went down we realised that there was a brothel next door & straight across the road with dodgy characters everywhere! Also, the hotel is above a 24hr newsagents so extremely noisy at all hours. Through the very thin walls we could hear people going to the store room, clicking up & down the stairs, if the door opened we could hear din from the shop - overall, not fit for purpose! The room itself was very clean & well finished but extremely small - not a room for lingering in! The staff are pleasant but overall I wouldn't recommend due to the seedy nightlife & noise.

Date of stay: October 2011