“Food not meant for kings nor farm animals”
Review of Beach Club Cafe

Beach Club Cafe
Ranked #1,669 of 4,226 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Singapore
“Food not meant for kings nor farm animals”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I had the bright idea of trying the Beach Club for dinner. The new place looks quite nice, we chose a seat outside and ordered a plate of nachos and a green salad. The nachos were not cheap at RM39.90++ so I was expecting a lot. What came was a heap of tasteless chips with a few slivers of cheese melted on top, ground beef that looked like deer droppings, a few jalapino peppers and olive slices, a lump of sour cream and a "homemade" tomato sauce on the side. The sour cream was like an oasis in the sahara desert which quickly evaporated in front of our eyes. We were forced to order a second helping of the tomato sauce and dash on a hot sauce in a desperate effort to salvage this sinking ship….sadly to no avail. The salad looked fresh but on closer inspection, I noticed it was literally bathed in a pool of oil. Despite the generous portion of oil, the salad on top had no dressing at all, so it was up to us to mix the salad ourselves.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rainmanfu

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas, United States
“Had a great time”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The beach club is what it is...if you're a guy, you're most likely going for one reason. I took my boyfriend here because I had heard a lot about it from colleagues but decided to skip out during my last trip to KL. It was hilarious and very entertaining. Our server was great, the band was really good, and the drinks served their purpose - we were pretty tipsy when we left. We were not charged a cover charge, so I am assuming you need to go early? We were there around 7:00PM.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Devon O
Jhb
“A definate visit for Tourists”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

This place is what secured my stay in KL for almost a year. I met some of the most amazing people here and after almost 10 years still keep in touch with them. There really is no other club like this and they swing some really great tunes too. Miss it big time and cant to go back and let my hair down.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tina N
York, United Kingdom
“Great for paid fun”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We went here as we knew it would be an experience but be very aware if you are there as a female tourist you will be the only one there not getting paid for it. All the guys are there purely for female services. fairly amusing though - very Manila.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Y0rkie1986
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Suberb Music, Awesome People - Strictly for bachelor's”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

RM 50 is the entrance fee only in proper attire with one beer complimentary.

Rock solid band & hot orential girls dancing on the floor.

Wide variety of beautiful girls to hook-up & make your Kuala Lumpur trip a remembering one.

Go & experience the hottest night of Malaysia.

3 Thank YoloPrashant