I stayed in Furama for 3 days. Here are some pros and cons:
1. Central location - less than a 5 min walk from Imbi Monorail station. It is right behind times square
2. Very friendly staff - always smiling and helpful
3. Lovely breakfast buffet. There is something for everyone in this world. It has a good mix of malay food, western breakfast items and lots of fruits
4. Room service is super fast
5. Water is complimentary !
1. The in house restaurant menu can be better. It is very limited in choice for vegetarians
2. The AC in the rooms can be controlled better - it took quite a bit of time to get to the set temperature.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Furama Bukit Bintang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Bukit Bintang Hotel Kuala Lumpur