Furama Bukit Bintang
$225
$180
ParkRoyal Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$115
$67
Agoda.com
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
$77
$64
$92
$71
  • Restaurant
$109
$103
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
$77
$63
Agoda.com
Dorsett Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
$80
$70
Hotels.com
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$149
$110
Aloft Kuala Lumpur Sentral(Kuala Lumpur)
$72
$67
  • Pool
Ramada Suites Kuala Lumpur City Centre(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
$97
2,414 results
All reviewsberjaya times squarebukit bintangexecutive suiteimbi monorail stationwalking distancefamily roomroom serviceliving roomswimming poolpleasant stayfree upgradenice poolcity viewbuffet breakfasthigher floorshopping centrekl tower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed in Kuala Lumpur for 5 nights after travelling through Malaysia and booked this hotel very last minute as wanted somewhere nice as a treat....

The room was big, the bed was wide, not long (so my feet hung over the end) im 6ft 2" so not exactly a giant.

The location is ok, not amazing as you still have to walk past lots of roadworks to get anywhere, maybe a 25 min walk to bukit bintang but close to time square shopping mall. The main grip i had was that through my Asia travels i have stayed in hostels, mid range hotels and fancy hotels and this was the only place that makes you pay for wifi, and i figure if im paying a premium this should be standard as it is everywhere. Having to pay extra was a big issue for me.....then after being told we had breakfast included for the 2 nights as a treat, they only gave us breakfast on the first day....then it was your word versus mine.

All in all a very poor experience, i then moved into hotel 1915 for more than half the price which was in a better location, friendlier service and FREE wifi...no brainer really!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Omar M
Gerry D, Executive Assistant Manager at Furama Bukit Bintang, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear Mr Omar,

Thank you for choosing Furama Bukit Bintang as your preferred choice of accommodation in Kuala Lumpur.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our huge and comfy rooms and though there were areas that fell short of your expectations that we will be addressing.

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences caused during the 2nd day of breakfast. At Furama Hotel, we are committed to providing service excellence and your feedback would help us to make improvements to better serve our guests in future.

All of our rooms are provided with free internet and complimentary wifi service will be extended for bookings with deluxe categories and above. The town council is working on improving new pedestrian walk around this area, thus you may encounter some renovation works taking place outside the hotel.

We appreciate your feedback and certainly look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Furama Bukit Bintang,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Reviewed November 15, 2012

One stop customer service not friendly. And front desk staff to arrogant with local guest . Having traveled all over Asia this level of service was most disappointing and we certainly will not be returning.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Gerry D, Executive Assistant Manager at Furama Bukit Bintang, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Mr Rudy Dennis,

First of all, may I thank you for staying at Furama Bukit Bintang and for taking the time in sharing your recent experiences on this site.

I am very concerned to read about the incident you encountered with the front desk personnel. It is certainly not the ideal first impression and for this, I sincerely apologize for this. Our Front Office Team has been reminded to take greater care of all our guest. It is certainly rare to have such negative comments and I would like to put it right if I possibly can. If you have the time, I would like to inquire more and you may share via contacting me at gerrydcruz@furama.com

We value your feedback and will address it accordingly to avoid such incident from occurring.

Should your future visit's brings you again to Kuala Lumpur, please do not hesitate to contact my office and I'll be glad to take your reservation personally.

Furama Bukit Bintang
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Very poor maintaince in the rooms . No Hot water for 2 days so taking shower in a cool water was out of way . The housekeeping is the worst in this hotel and needs improvement . No friendly staff in the hotel .

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor becasue lower floors are quite noise in the night .
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Mike,

First of all, may I thank you for staying at Furama Bukit Bintang and for taking the trouble of sharing your experiences. Understandably, I was very concerned to read that you had challenges with the housekeeping service & maintenance as we always listen to our customers and try to take appropriate steps to further enhance the guests’ experiences.It is certainly rare to have such negative comments and I would like to put it right if I possibly can.

Kind regards,

Furama Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back so that you can experience improvement in the area concerned.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

From security staff, reception through to breakfast waitstaff, we were welcomed with big friendly smiles and all the help we needed from the incredible staff!! Rooms & linen were spotless, views amazing, breakfast variety we never got tired of. Thankyou for making our stays so enjoyable - we will be back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank sjessop
Gerry D, Executive Assistant Manager at Furama Bukit Bintang, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Sjessop,

Warmest greetings and thank you for sharing your review on this site.

We, at Furama strive to provide a experience equal to your expectations, therefore, the quality of the guest experiences are of the utmost importance to us. An intimate and objective knowledge of how we perform in the customer's eyes is critical in moving Furama Bukit Bintang to a higher level.

Your comments are a valuable tool in our commitment to provide higher standards of service to our guest. It is gratifying when one of our guest takes the time to let us know of their satisfaction. We will certainly pass along your comments to our associates for their fantastic performance in achieving total customer satisfaction.

I appreciate the time that you took time to write and I thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to welcoming you back again to Furama Bukit Bintang.

Best wishes,

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Furama Hotel KL, was opened early 2012, Its located just behind Berjaya Times Square and across the old Pudu Jail. Its just 5 minutes from hotel lobby to Times Sq Shopping, but this hotel is very unlike those in the midst of busy Bukit Bintang, The quietness and its close proximity to Bukit bintang, is something a KL visitor could dream off, as rates accordingly are much lower than any wherelse. Breakfast spread is OK although it will gets tired after a few days stay. Pool was just nice as not much guest are expected to use it due to attractions of nearby shopping complexes. Room is considrably large, but if there is anything that I would like to complain, is that the toilet and shower cubicle is too small although the bathroom itself islarger than usual.

Room Tip: Get a high floor, ask for Pudu Jail facing
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ray5
Gerry D, Executive Assistant Manager at Furama Bukit Bintang, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Dear Ray 5,

Dear Guest,

We are very pleased to learn of your positive impressions after your stay with us at Furama Bukit Bintang. I am truly delighted to learn that you have an enjoyable stay with us. As well, we are grateful for your kind commendations towards the hotel's vibrant location, its facilities and our quality service from all staff members. Your encouraging compliments are certainly appreciated and have been shared with our associates to let them know that their efforts do not go unnoticed by our guests.

Thank you very much for your kind patronage and we look forward to welcome you back once again in the near future.

Best wishes,