Book with our Air Asia Package so got a good price, when you consider the package price, this place is good value. Looking at some other reviews had me worried but once we got there we were more then happy.
* Large Rooms, clean, comfortable, (no problem with smoking smell as per some reviews) did catch a few people smoking in the corridors but living in ASIA for 13 years you get used to this sort of thing.
* Reasonable Breakfast, (yes it caters for more Asian / Indian tastes but as it's included it's reasonable) Basic but reasonable.
* Friendly Helpful Staff,
* WIFI - 3$ for 2 hours, not really expensive but if you just want to quickly check mails or find a location and then log out then you waste the rest of your 2 hours, I think they could have a more user friendly system that allows you to use your paid time when you want. You just feel scammed paying $3 each time you want to log on ....
* For a hotel of this level the TV channels are a bit lacking, although ESPN and FOX Movies were available.
* Club Sandwich was crap, hotels should be able to do a good club sandwich... its a basic...:)
I would and will stay again.....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Furama Bukit Bintang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Bukit Bintang Hotel Kuala Lumpur