Definitely not a "hotel" but more like service apartments.
Close to Publika which I like to hang out at and Hartamas shopping centre is directly opposite this property. If you have reasons to stay out of the KL City area, can consider this place.
1. Reception and the actual residences are not located in the same block. Took me awhile to find the reception. Staff was friendly and gave me the high floor as requested. When I checked in to my room, the reception called me to ask if I was satisfied with the room and do let them know if I need anything.
2. The security guards were friendly and always greeted me when I come by.
Had a problem with my security access card to access the lift floors. So everytime I needed to return to my room level, I need to find the security guard on duty. Even reception did not have a spare card for me.
Room was using the usual Keys to open and not electronic access. Kind of old school style here.
3. Rooms were spacious but the position of the aircon is not centralized. This means it takes a long while for the room to cool down.
Toilets were clean but the shower area had no curtains/doors. This means the floor is always wet after shower! However due to the good ventilation, the floor tends to dry quickly. No tubs.
Bed comfort was average but the pillows were not comfortable. Too soft for me.
4. Plenty of parking if you drive however, the payment machines are always out of order. So you got to hunt for the working ones. $1RM per entry.
5. I will return to stay at this place again if there's promotional rates.
Lastly..... management should provide your guests disposable bathroom slippers. Floors are not carpeted so walking on the cold tiles at night can be such discomfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Sri Hartamas, we provide spacious accommodation for both short and long term stays. Our serviced apartments and suites range from 49 to 94 square meters and are ideal for guests or even families that require extra space. Sri Hartamas is one of Kuala Lumpur's exclusive enclave within 10 minutes drive of KL city centre. Offering a hip, chic and trendy environment, our property is also an ideal base from which to explore Kuala Lumpur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Damas Suites and Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Damas Suites And Residences Hotel Wilayah Persekutuan