“Honeymoon trip”

Mandarin Grill
Ranked #37 of 5,546 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The newly renovated Mandarin Grill reopens with an Italian Grill concept. Overlooking KLCC Park, the restaurant offers an array of authentic Italian cuisine created by Chef de Cuisine Luigi Stinga who joins us from 2-Michelin star restaurant Seta in Mandarin Oriental, Milan. The restaurant’s menu also features excellent grill selections. A la carte, business lunch and set menus are available for lunch and dinner. Wine enthusiasts can also explore Mandarin Grill’s astonishing selection of premium wines by the glass to complete their dining experience.
Reviewed November 6, 2017

We get married in Norwegian Embassy in Kuala Lumpur and spend one week on honeymoon in the city.
The trip and service at the hotel was amazing and the room was perfect and food excellent

This hotel will also be our choice next time we are going to Kuala Lumpur

Date of visit: October 2017
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Delightful service. Good looking and delicious food. Extensive wine list. A little more expensive but worth it

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Wonderful experience. They were extremely attentive. My main server did everything he could to make sure I was happy. I was eating alone and he even gave me a stack of magazines for me to peruse. The chicken was okay, but the carmel peanut bar was incredible. At the end, they gave me complimentary desserts and a rose!

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

The poor design of the restaurant meant that our anniversary dinner was marred by the very loud guest and even louder restaurant manager!

The service by the team (except for the loud speaking manager) was impeccable! We were made to feel welcome and special.

The Hokkaido scallops were seared to perfection. The Margaret River tenderloin steaks were perfectly paired with the chimichurri and chipotle sauces. The steak fries, patata and mushroom helped to make the main course complete.

We couldn't resist the call of the treacle tart and hazelnut praline ice cream to wash everything down.

Date of visit: September 2017
Frank S, General Manager at Mandarin Grill, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear BoinkVal

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdviser.

We have taken note of your comments on the design of the restaurant and unpleasant encounter on the loud guest and restaurant manager. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused and rest assured that the matter has been reviewed and dealt with accordingly by our Director of Food & Beverage.

On a brighter note, we are glad to know that you enjoyed the food and colleagues’ impeccable service which I look forward to share with the team as it will certainly inspire them in our mission to completely delight and satisfy our guests.

Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to see you in the not too distant future.

Yours sincerely
Frank Stocek

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

My fiancé surprised me with a birthday dinner at this amazing place. Great staff! Great food! And we have an amazing person to serve us for the night, look for Shah, he will definitely make your night even more amazing!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank lydiacse16

Dear A TripAdvisor

Thank you for sharing your glowing review on Mandarin Grill and it is awesome to read that you had greatly enjoyed your birthday dinner celebration with us.

I greatly appreciate your kind praise on our food and service provided. Your recognition towards Shah will certainly motivate him to the highest level.

Thank you for your kind support and my team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Yours sincerely