“Very clean and value for money”
Review of Fahrenheit Suites

Fahrenheit Suites
Ranked #293 of 345 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Singapore, Singapore
“Very clean and value for money”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stayed in the 3 bedroom unit. Very spacious, clean and location is best! Opposite Pavilion where you have everything,cinema, restaurants, department stores and supermarket. Lap pool and spa on the lobby floor is good.Will definitly be back.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Location is good, staff are friendly and helpful. Except that the rooms are not doing proof. At night can hear footsteps and people walking at corridor. We can even hear the room beside us are watching tv.. Air con are not properly maintained, wasn't cool at all. Otherwise, it is a okok hotel.

• Stayed November 2012
Labuan Island, Malaysia
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Stayed here on September 2012 with my husband & my daughter. We booked for a deluxe room but we're so lucky the upgraded it to 1 bedroom suite due to the fully booked of deluxe room. First thing when we entered the room was "Wow, it's so big". They have living room, dining and also kitchenette in this suite. Very comfortable and this hotel an easy access for us to walk around in Bukit Bintang area. It's easy for us to find food and do some shopping. You can go to other area such as KLCC by using cab, bus or train. Plus, they have swimming pool and gym.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Well, I guess the title speaks for itself. The hotel location is more than excellent but the staff are super rude and the treat their costumers like trash. The rooms were ok but kind of had a weird smell. I will definitely think twice before staying there again.
and I forgot to mention that one of the staff charged me for wifi and I didn't even use it. I talked to them before checking out and they apologized. But they still didn't return the deposit that I paid using my credit card and I called them twice and emailed them but no reply and when I called them the first time they said that it takes around three weeks to get back the deposit money back to my credit card since I used an international one. I still haven't got my money till today.

Worst service...EVER.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms smell weird, the hotel smells weird too. I only stayed their for their location.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Layla M

Travelers are raving about these Kuala Lumpur hotels

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Prior to our arrival, we rang them up to inform that we would be arriving on the 5th oct at 5am early morning.
Mr Edwin assured and also inform us that he would be stating our arrival time under remarks..
We would have made other arrangements if he had not.

Upon arrival, Mr Russal who was the reception staff at that time, inform us that there was no room available. We told him that we talked to his colleague earlier on and he had ensure us and listed as such under remarks.

In a nut shell, there was no information pass down to him and there was no info listed under remarks..

We ended up trying to pass time at a coffee shop nearby. Feeling restless we headed back to reception requesting him to get us a room. I am amazed with his lack of effort in solving the situation. When I then ask him where was the restrooms, he told me that they were closed and the one that's at the pool area only opens up at 9am. Also suggested that I SNEAK into the shopping mall and use the restroom at the fist floor....

At around 7am, a magical " back up room" was available for us, after 2 hours of waiting.. Manager came up at 11am to apologize and we receive 2 days free wifi service in our room to sweeten things out.

I truly believe that the photos are misleading;

Photo of main entrance with the name fahrenheit is the entrance of the shopping mall and not the
Suites..

Check in counter is a small office on the 5th floor.. Only the office has air conditioning. Waiting area "lobby" no air-con. Waiting area is just a sad excuse..

Picture of pool area only shows the pool itself.. In actual fact the floors above the pool lvl is stained.. What seems like smoke and soot damage.. you can really tell that it is a run down building.

Corridor leading to the rooms will  remind you of an old hospital.

There's a nightclub on the 4th floor.. You will
Be hearing techno music up to 3am...

Only one lift working at the side entrance from the street.. Even so it is extremely slow and poorly ventilated.

Only good thing about the suites is it's location and spacious rooms.

It was a huge disappointment for me and my mates.. Group of 3 with DOT2493.

• Stayed October 2012
2 Thank Rosjali
Melbourne
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This hotel is in a great location...right in the middle of the main shopping area - Pavillion, Lot 10, Starhill and Sg Wang. Stayed in 2 bedroom apartment and it wasn't too bad. BUT...there are some negatives.
1. Kitchenette had tiny little ants.
2. Only one lift working to enter lobby - which was on Level 5
3. Walking distance to room. You have to take the lift to Level 5 - where the reception is, then walk to another lift to go to your apartment.

Other than those, it was okay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Horrible lifts to level 5 (lobby area). Some nights we had to wait 10-15min just to get in the lifts!! Only one of two lift works (that is lifts from street level to lobby area), other lift not working for awhile. Lift to actual apartments from floor 6-18 were ok. Stair access from street to lobby looks too dark and scary to use. Overall place needs revamping, very old and tired. Definitely not "hotel" grade place. Can hear air cond noise from shopping complex all night. Beware of "hotel" security guards instructions for taxis, they are his mates and not actual taxis. Best to get into a "blue" cab from Merriot next door, pay a little more but well worth the trouble.

Room Tip: Apparently C block is quieter. We were in H block, facing pool and air cond coolers from shopping m...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family