“Really nice steak”

Trattoria
Ranked #156 of 4,105 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Really nice steak”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Myself and my girlfriend both ordered the tender loin. I had mushroom sauce but she went for a different selection. Both came with mashed potatoes and broccoli. The steak was tender and cooked to perfection. Fresh home made bread was brought to our table before the meal. I would definitely go back here.

• Visited August 2012

Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Went to Trattoria tonight (our last night in KL) and it was amazing! My Husband had the beef tenderloin, and I had the seafood linguini with American lobster. The beef was fantastic and cooked to perfection, and the pasta was one of the best seafood pasta dishes I have ever tasted! The seafood was cooked perfectly and the sauce was phenominal!! Service was excellent as was the atmosphere. Cannot rate this restaurant highly enough! Simply amazing food!! Well done!!

“Great food!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The best Pizza ever.. Honest..you have to try it! The base and toppings are just great.. Perfect balance of support and taste. The staff are great fun too.

Visited August 2012
Ain Soukhna, Egypt
“Fantastic...but Dismal!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

First time my wife and I ate at the Trattoria KL it was FANTASTIC! the staff were falling over themselves to serve us and the food WAS Italian...The Italian front of house manager was a breath of fresh air and the food was phenomenal.....however, on our second visit I ordered the same dish "Linguini American Lobster" I received a seafood linguini without the lobster....TOTALLY EMPTY SHELL! when I questioned the manager as to why there was no lobster in this "lobster dish" he informed me that it must have fallen out during the cooking process....I then searched through the dish trying to locate the elusive lobster only to find...NO LOBSTER...I then informed the manager that due to the total omission of lobster from my "LOBSTER DISH" I did not want to eat and pay for this well hidden elusive lobster that had mysteriously disappeared “during the cooking process”...the manager (who was my best friend on our previous visit) did a Mr. Jekyll on us and completely ignored us for the rest of the evening....WHEN IT'S GOOD....IT'S GREAT....but when it falls ...IT'S DISMAL!!!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank buckin
London, United Kingdom
“nice italian food and service”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We went here and had a fabulous time. We wanted a relaxing meal and we got it! We started out with a great bottle of wine that the waiter recommended. They brought out complimentary bruschetta and bread. The appetizers, meals, and desserts were AMAZING. We also had great service! We will definitely be back again!

• Visited May 2012