“Great food”

Cuisines: Asian, Fusion
Perth, Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Right next door to our hotel, we were heading to Taps Beer, which was closed so looked at the menu here, was priced good so sat down.

I ordered the chicken salad and my gf order a rice dish.. The chicken salad was to die for, one of the best I had, had in years..

We order juices, oh my, they were delicious as well.

We are planning on going back again before we leave.

If in town, it's a must to check out after you have had your fill of street food!

2 Thank CharHugh

Scunthorpe
“Great food,good service”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This restaurant was just around the corner from our hotel and we used it a few times the food was always outstanding big servings and really good value, staff were very attentive, we were not disappointed in anything we ordered and the menu is very varied ranging from malaysian to Mexican, beer was a little pricey but they do happy hour cocktails at buy one get one free which were better value

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank Wendy M
Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
“"Suka" in Russian means [--] :)”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Pretty nice restaurant. I ordered chicken burger and glass of bear. Food is ok, but chicken was tasting indian style like the rest food in Malaysia :/ it disappinted me little bit. Totally I'm satisfied of place.

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank Виталий С
“Awesome Service - Good food”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from Suka's we went for dinner and drinks. They have a good menu overall just lack on Veggy options! Portion sizes were big and value for money. Drinks are a little on the expansive side when you compare other bars around ..

They also do Shisha at this place no one else has left a review on it so I might as well add that they use genuine Al Fakher tobacco and good coals they also have a good list of flavours to chose from. It's worth a visit if your in this part of town.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank SJutla
“Good service and value”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly waiters, and good food. A lot cheaper than some of the other nice restaurants in the area. Apparently quite busy as a bar in the evening, but I didn't go that late.

• Visited April 2013