“Amazing friendly staff, huge 3br studio room & Great location.”

PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #18 of 340 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Amazing friendly staff, huge 3br studio room & Great location.”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Can't think of a single complaint about this hotel for us. We're a family of 5, and the 3br studio is perfect. We arrived early, so I called ahead the day before and they happily had everything ready for us as soon as we arrived after our long night flight from Aus. Only a short walk to the central shopping area, and loads of little restaurants all around.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank 1uk13
SMoganasundram, General Manager at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TRIPADVISOR.

The team and I truly appreciate your very complimentary review, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back.

Once again, thank you, and best regards.

sharmini@parkroyalhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (369)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 11, 2013

The hotel is in a good location near the KL Tower, within walking distance of the Pavilion Shopping Center and the Petronas Twin Towers (best if you take the raised and air-conditioned walkways). The hotel itself is comfortable, the suites have everything that you need, and if you check different online websites the price is competitive with other serviced apartments. The staff are helpful and friendly

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Terry_in_Oxford
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing to stay at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur. Your effort in posting a review of your experience is much appreciated.

I do hope that Kuala Lumpur continues to be a destination of choice for you and your family, and if so, please dont hesitate to make your booking through me, so that I can assure you of another memorable hotel experience.

Sharmini Moganasundram - General Manager
Cairns, Australia
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Our Family of 5, 2 adults & 3 children 5 and under stayed for a week. We were treated like we were royalty, every need was tended to, no requests too small. Our 2 bedroom suite was clean, well thought out and very spacious. Walking distance from Bunkit Bintang, KLLC and Menara tower it was perfect for restaurants, sightseeing and shopping. We had young children so we used the monorail a lot and the nearest station is just around the corner, but the hotels free shuttle bus was also a great service. The Family Pool had a dry playground area next to it, which was great when not all kids wanted to swim, but rather play. For the parents there was the roof top pool for some child free time. Although the restaurant only serves Halal food and we missed the bacon and ham at breakfast there was a great spread that varied slightly each day. Security was present at all times and although in the middle of the city I never felt unsafe.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Yellowelli
SMoganasundram, General Manager at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on TRIPADVISOR.

When you plan to return to Kuala Lumpur, please do not hesitate to contact me personally so that I can assure you of another memorable experience with us.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

This place is perfect to recover from a jetlag and to explore the city. Spacious rooms, nice design, and every detail thouroughly thought out. Very clean. Newspaper in the morning. Should you require anything, just ask the friendly staff. This place breaths a good atmosphere as it is a mix of people staying there for a longer period and short-stayers.
We experienced it as a very positive place, it feels like a home. Especially when travelling with children I could advise this, as you have a kitchen (and small grovery store at the other side of the road), so you can easily make a sandwich and boil an egg. Breakfast at Parkroyal costs 20R, which is of course an option too.

We would definitely come back if we stay over in KL again.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank Kim M
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor and for choosing to stay at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites, Kuala Lumpur, your Trusted Local Companion.

I truly appreciate your very kind words, and am so pleased that we were able to provide you with a truly memorable experience. Thank you for all your lovely comments towards our property, particularly our associates. They are our greatest assets and I am truly pleased to hear that your experiences with them were positive.

It will indeed be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Do let me know of your future visitations, and please do not hesitate to contact me personally so that I can assure you of another memorable experience with us.

Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel several times during my visit to KL. I liked this hotel and when my wife and my daughter was in KL for holiday I choosed this hotel again. The staffs are friendly and helpful. Rooms are designed for used as serviced suite and normal rooms have a living area with big flat TV, Home theater and sofa set. It also has a mini kitchen, equiped with all essentials for cooking and serving. Very well equiped. Have a large Refregarato as well. The rooms are very big and clean and beautifully decorated.
The location is good and easily accessible to the KLCC and Bukit Bintang etc. Rajachulan monorail station is very near. Few Indian restaurants are located just opposite to the hotel. Lot of food choice is also availabe in Bukit Bintang. To go to KL cental easiest way to go is by monorail from Rajachulan.

I recomend this hotel for family stay. My daughter loved the swiming pool so much. The complimentay breakfast is good enough, but very limited choice and everyday have same menu, which I did not like.
Overall very pleasent experience and my wife and daughter liked this hotel too.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Bhaskar1
SMoganasundram, General Manager at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pleased to note that the Hotel was able to provide you with all your requirements and situated well. Thank you very much for your very pleasant review.

Should there be anything at all in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact me personally so that I can assure you of another memorable stay with us.

Sharmini Moganasundram
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our family stayed in ParkRoyal service aprtment twice. I must say that its comparable to 5 stars and very convenient. Within walking distance to major shoppings and eateries just across the street. Although close to amenties it is very quiet upstairs. I recommend this apartment for single or family travellers.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank MaxineTan2418
SMoganasundram, General Manager at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur, responded to this review, September 4, 2013

Sharmini Moganasundram
Perth, Australia
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I stayed here to be near someone rather than out of my own normal choice. I would typically stay in a 4+star hotel room. I didn't have a use for the kitchenette in the apartment.
The rooms are pretty good, quite luxurious in fact.
The service was good with friendly people. The sky pool was a particular treat, and the steam room looked good (not that I used it). The gym was clean with excellent machines and dumb bells.
The breakfast, though, was quite poor. It's a fairly basic selection to begin with but the Bain Marie items were room temperature at best and pretty uninspiring. But, this is Malaysia and good food is just a short walk away at one of the shopping centres nearby or the multitude of restaurants.
The rooms had spilt system air ones which can be a little noisy but it didn't stop me from getting a decent sleep.
My advice is if you want an apartment with a kitchen, this place is great but don't get too excited by the breakfast.

Room Tip: I didn't see anything that would help me choose a better room. They all seemed the same to me.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank Jason H
Dear Sir/Madam,

I truly appreciate your very kind words, and am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.

With regard to our breakfast, as we don’t operate a full-fledged kitchen and/or restaurants, as a business decision, we considered continental breakfast for all our guests, however, the spread is a much larger spread than a regular continental breakfast, complete with hot dishes and an egg station. I do apologise for the lack of care and attention given to the food temperature and quality and once again thank you for highlighting the matter.

Do let me know of your future visitations, and please do not hesitate to contact me personally so that I can assure you of another memorable eaxperience with us.