“Can't Handle Their Rooftop Pool Experience”

PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #20 of 350 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Having stayed here one night is just another good experience for me during my short Singapore - Kuala Lumpur Trip.
This place is so convenience, centrally located, easy access to many public areas and business center, friendly services and offers what you need to meet comfortable and yet luxury stay experience.
I like their rooftop pool and the Jacuzzi, is hardly get out from there whether u chill during the day or night. The other pool downstairs is also nice too, but used to share with neighboring hotel.
The lobby isn't that big, but why do u need ones?
Stayed at the level 27 where you can stare at Petronas Tower over your window..priceless!!

Definitely comeback for another experience!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ferriygood
SMoganasundram, General Manager at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor and for choosing to stay at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites, Kuala Lumpur, your Trusted Local Companion.

I truly appreciate your very kind words, and am so pleased that we were able to provide you with a truly memorable experience. Our pool at the rooftop is a hit with many, and I am pleased to note that you have included this in your review. It will indeed be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Do let me know of your future visitations, and please do not hesitate to contact me personally so that I can assure you of another memorable experience with us.

sharmini@parkroyalhotels.com

Write a ReviewReviews (2,061)

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Excellent 2bedroom apartments for family or when travelling with friends. Wife, me + my best friend traveled together, and there was more than enough space to fit two other local Malaysian friends. Kitchen was lovely, fully stocked with utensils.

Room was nice too, everything was clean, and had a nice view. Very spacious.

One complain was the bathroom, the shower/tube has no curtains and only has a very short piece of glass there to prevent water from getting everywhere. The bathroom shared by me and wife was flooded after every shower. The bathroom in my friends room did not have this problem. It's a bit annoying and we ended up showering in my friends bathroom.

Parking was ok, and our local friends had no trouble finding spots or getting around inside the parking area.

The area around the hotel has some nice local food, but further out it's mostly touristy type of restaurants.

Overall, a very nice stay, would definitely book with them our next trip to KL.

A couple of the security guards outside couldn't tell my friend where to park, which was strange. We didn't require much service since we were out most of the time, but our experience with the front desk was ok. Polite and helpful but not the most enthusiastic I've seen, 4 fours, but only when compare with the best of the best.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Gerald L

Dear Sir/Madam,

I sincerely apologize for the unpleasant encounter with the shower in your room, and I am truly sorry that both you and your wife had to be inconvenienced to a great deal, by having to use the shower in your friends’ room. On that same note, I will definitely share your feedback to the team at the Front Desk.

If there is anything we can do to make your future stay better, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. It would be our pleasure to welcome you again to PARKROYAL Serviced Suites, Kuala Lumpur.

Sincerely, with best regards
Sharmini Moganasundram - General Manager

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Stayed here for 3-4 months due to a business engagement.

Pros
- Very friendly staff. One even remembered me being a Liverpool fan and reminded me of the upcoming game on TV. Excellent!
- Room was very large, clean and spacious
- Perfect location. Walking distance to several malls and the monorail
- Good breakfast spread

Cons
- None.

I made 1 request during my stay here, I requested a change of room because I felt a strange "air" which did not allow me to sleep well. Staff fulfilled the request the very next day and since then I had no issues.

Great people, great room, great service, great location! 5 stars.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank poji23
SMoganasundram, General Manager at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am pleased to note that the Hotel was able to provide you with all your requirements and situated well. Thank you very much for your detailed description of our property, which will no doubt assist many when deciding to come to Kuala Lumpur.

Should there be anything at all in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact me personally so that I can assure you of another memorable stay with us.

Sincerely, with best regards,

Sharmini Moganasundram

Reviewed June 11, 2013

stayed here last week with my parents, wife and daughter. excellent apartment. all facilities available. grocery store opposite side. also few local eating joints where you can get excellent Malaysian tea 'teh tarik' and coffee 'kopi' which was superb. there is an excellent indian restaurant opposite the hotel which serves superb food. they also deliver to the room. we are vegetarians hence this was a big advantage for us. service is prompt. there are good bar's and restaurants within 5 mins walk and the shopping area is a 10~15 min walk from the hotel. the hop on hop off bus stop is also 10 mins walk but the hotel staff didn't know that and directed us to the lot 10 shopping mall stop which is further away but the difference is not too much. located in a quiet lane some times getting a cab is an issue but its manageable. if one waits for 10 odd mins surely cabs come thru. the master room had view of the KL tower which was wonderful view to have. overall i'd say excellent place to stay especially for indian vegetarian families.

Room Tip: ask for rooms which give KL tower view
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank vishalj1978

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your review will no doubt assist many wanting to travel to Kuala Lumpur. I am pleased to note that the Hotel was able to provide you with all your requirements and situated well. I am extremely appreciative of your very detailed and positive review.

Sincerely, with best regards,

Sharmini Moganasundram

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Myself and my wife stayed there 3 nights. The room was spacious and clean. Cooking wares, such as pans, or table wares were also available in the room, so we cooked every meal in the room by ourselves. Although a cooking heater was not powerful enough... Cooking oil, salt, pepper and so on must prepare by yourselves. Closed to the city centre and a shopping mall. We could use laundry machines, roof-top pool, gym and any others. So here is the best hotel to stay long-term.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank cassisandsoda

Dear Sir/Madam,

I truly appreciate your very precise description of our residence, and I do thank you for making this a recommendation for all guests whom wish to reside on a long stay basis. We do have a decent number of short stay guests too, coming for leisure purposes, due to our location.

It will indeed be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

This fairly new hotel offers very spacious well appointed rooms, ours was 55m2. Being new all was in good condition. Smooth efficient check-in started the stay on a good note. Location is very convenient to night life and eat streets as well as shopping (10 - 15 mins walk). The roof top pool is well worth using with great views across KL. Breakfast as noted by others was fairly basic with a limited selection but OK for a morning or two.

Would definitely stay here again, especially good for a longer stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Tassyboy

Dear Sir/Madam,

I truly appreciate your very kind words, and am so pleased that we were able to provide you with a truly memorable experience. Thank you for all your lovely comments towards our property. It will indeed be a pleasure to welcome you back.

With regard to our breakfast, as we don’t operate a full-fledged kitchen and/or restaurants, as a business decision, we considered continental breakfast for all our guests, however, the spread is a much larger spread than a regular continental breakfast, complete with hot dishes and an egg station.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We stayed at Park Royal KL during the period 19-23 May and again for 1 more night on 26 May. The accommodation itself was very spacious, clean and the facilities excellent. The staff on the front desk were always cheerful, courteous and welcoming and made you feel that it was a home away from home.

We would definitely stay in this hotel again and, would look for other Park Royal outlets around the world as a first choice for somewhere to stay.

Room Tip: We stayed initially on 7th floor which was a corner suite. It was lovely and quiet. Our second stay...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Corlett S

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor and for choosing to stay at PARKROYAL Serviced Suites, your Trusted Local Companion.

Thank you for all your lovely comments towards our property. It will indeed be a pleasure to welcome you back. Do let me know of your future visitations, be it yourself or your guests, and please do not hesitate to contact me personally so that I can assure you of another memorable stay with us.