Tripadvisor
Search

Ways to Experience Legion Parking Tours (M) Sdn. Bhd
from $30.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

It was hard to get our tickets as we were on a cruise liner, and we were asked what motel we checked into..
However after calling them they met us in the foyer.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

We received our tickets at the concourse level of Petronas Tower for a morning admission. After that, everything went smoothly with the tour. It is very well organized and appears schedule to avoid many large crowds and to allow smaller groups to explore and experience the tower at a leisurely and more relaxed pace, which I did appreciate.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 3, 2020

We have just got back from visiting Kuala Lumpur and the Patronus Towers. We’re currently on a cruise and I think we were the only people from the ship who made it to the observation deck. You MUST book in advance. Do not try to book for the day as you’ll be told it’s fully booked. They only let 20 or so people up at a time. Legion Tours saved us from being very disappointed. We arrived at 10.30am slightly earlier than arranged. A rep from Legion Tours met us in the main entrance with the pre-paid tickets. This allowed to join the short entrance queue downstairs. Within 5 mins we were in the lift and enjoying the views. I would definitely recommend this company if you would like to got to the observation deck.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 17, 2019

This ticket helped me to lose a lot of time and the location is exactly what I have expected. I totally recommend this ticket and Kuala Lumpur.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

Legion Tours delivered the tickets to the hotel timely in an envelope marked 11am as the time slot I had booked. We went to the Twin Towers at 11am but found that the tickets inside was for the 1.15pm time slot. Upon contacting the agent we were told that the 11am tickets were not available so they purchased the 115pm slot instead. They could have told us in advance or at least written down the time slot on the envelope. We had to change our plans at the last minute and cancel our lunch appointment. Totally bad service and communication. Will not book with them again.