“A Truly Excellent Hotel”

DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Ranked #20 of 346 Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We has a 3 day city break in KL and the Double Tree simply could not have been better. From the moment we walked in to checking out, everything was perfect.

The staff were warm, genuine and attentive - nothing proved too much trouble for them. They had listened to our room request (quiet, high floor) and not many places do that Breakfast was excellent and the hotel is very centrally located. There is a shuttle bus service every hour to help as well and we used this to get into other areas in the evening.

The rooms are really comfortable and the pillow menu a nice touch. We were lucky enough to be in the executive room which gained us access to the lounge. This affords amazing views out onto the towers and has free cocktails from5.30 to 7.30pm each night.

Without doubt a truly memorable stay in a marvellous hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Off their P
DoubleTree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear Off their P,

Thank you for taking times to share your experience with us.

I am delighted that you had taste our warm & caring service and you found our property, breakfast served in Makan Kitchen and Executive Lounge facilities to your liking. I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you when travels bring you back.

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Hotel is amazing, staff are super friendly and professional. Ambience and interior is superb. This is a must when visiting Malaysia on vacation with the family, friends or companions. Rooms are spacious and clean. Double thumbs up for Hilton :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Annie G,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed the stay with us and you found our property, warm & caring service to your liking. I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you when travels bring you back.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

foreign brand but still feel very much like a local higher end hotel. For the room rate that you have to pay and still being asked to pay for MYR5 parking is not acceptable. Location is not quite walkable to KLCC.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Chee Seong Mr L,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the hotel.

I have noted your comments about the car park charges and I apologize for the lapses in our service. Please be assured that your concerns have been brought to the attention of the hotel management team so they may be addressed internally.

We appreciate the support and I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to DoubleTree by Hilton soon!

Regards Ian Barrow, General Manager.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

A really first class hotel with views from the upper floors all over the city. Very convenient for the Petronas Towers and Central shopping areas. Also a large choice of restaurants located in the building.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear 408colint,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed the stay with us especially the location and The Intermark facilities. I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you when travels bring you back.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

The location of Double tree is not too bad if only there is more commercial or retail at its mall. I am sure its going to come very soon. Rooms are nice designed and clean with a good couch. The gym is not too bad however it could use more equipments. However there are a few disappointment during the stay, firstly it took almost 1 hour for the luggage to be sent to the room, maybe it was only a once off thing so we will let that go. Secondly, the breakfast served at Makan Kitchen need some improvements.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

Dear SeeHungTing,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the hotel with us.

I have noted your comments on the delayed luggage upon arrival and I apologize for the lapses in our service. I would appreciate if you can send me the details of your reservation and the breakfast experience so we can follow up with team. Please directly write to me at Ian.Barrow@hilton.com, and I can then provide you a better response.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Facility are very good. Not far from twin tower. They also have shopping mall at downstair. But, they need to improve the service at lobby downstair. I think that if i'm not diamond member, i might not get the good service.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Supreeya R,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us.

I have noted your comments and I apologize for lapses in reception service. Please be assured that your concerns have been brought to the attention of the hotel management team so they may be addressed internally. We are very committed to guest satisfaction, and the direct guest feedback is an important tool for our evaluation of our success.

I looking forward to welcoming you when travels bring you back to this area.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

my husband and i were both robbed during our time in KL, which was very unfortunate- so warning to other visitors please be very careful. However, the hotel staff were very helpful and accommodating during this time, something that they did not need to do. The staff went out of their way to provide us with a lift to the airport and to also provide us with dinner at the hotel. It was greatly appreciated. Thanks again for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Vicki L,

I appreciate you taking the time to complete our SALT survey and responded our queries on another separate email. I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. However, I am delighted to hear that our team looked after you and your husband.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you when travels bring you back.