DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur
$59
$103
$91
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$171
$154
$135
Agoda.com
  • Fitness center
Furama Bukit Bintang(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
$83
$65
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Sunway Putra Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
$64
$58
3,610 results
All reviewsmakan kitchendouble treethe executive loungewelcome cookiewarm cookiesampang park stationpetronas towerspillow menufood courtshopping mallcovered walkwayupon checkrain showermodern hotelbusiness tripfree shuttlepleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Facility are very good. Not far from twin tower. They also have shopping mall at downstair. But, they need to improve the service at lobby downstair. I think that if i'm not diamond member, i might not get the good service.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear Supreeya R,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us.

I have noted your comments and I apologize for lapses in reception service. Please be assured that your concerns have been brought to the attention of the hotel management team so they may be addressed internally. We are very committed to guest satisfaction, and the direct guest feedback is an important tool for our evaluation of our success.

I looking forward to welcoming you when travels bring you back to this area.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

my husband and i were both robbed during our time in KL, which was very unfortunate- so warning to other visitors please be very careful. However, the hotel staff were very helpful and accommodating during this time, something that they did not need to do. The staff went out of their way to provide us with a lift to the airport and to also provide us with dinner at the hotel. It was greatly appreciated. Thanks again for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear Vicki L,

I appreciate you taking the time to complete our SALT survey and responded our queries on another separate email. I sincerely apologize for the unfortunate experience you had during your stay. However, I am delighted to hear that our team looked after you and your husband.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you when travels bring you back.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

the hotel is located in a shopping mall/office tower. so Amenities wise, its quite convenient with restaurants, cafes and supermarkets located within the compound.

Upon check-in, the front office staff gives you a cookie. nice touch... warm cookie that actually tastes nice. But then i start to worry... the check in takes forever to complete. there wasn't a queue, but it took the front desk 15mins to complete my registration and give me my key.

the rooms were good, bright, wifi was decent and location was good for me. Breakfast buffet was excellent with many choices.

I'll definitely come back if they improve the Front Desk Services...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Bong360,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I am delighted that you enjoyed the stay - along with our delicious cookie at check-in. I have noted your comments speed/efficiency of the check-in process, and certainly we will continue to work with the team on training for better service in future. Nevertheless, I am happy to read all your notes.

I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice in the past few weeks. Very helpful staff. The "Help" line service was VERY good with any problems or requests looked after within minutes. Great location and access to the downtown area and Petronos Towers within 15 minute stroll.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Jim B,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us especially the location and you found our CARELINE service to your liking. I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you when travel bring you back.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

This was booked by the company as a meeting place for colleagues from all over the Asia-Pacific region. It was a great place and excelled at hosting our group of 18 for a week. I hope that if business takes me back to KL that I again have the chance to stay at the Double Tree.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree-KL_GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear jharbinal,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on the hotel.

I am delighted that you enjoyed the stay with us and you found our property to your liking. I look forward to an opportunity to welcoming you when travels bring you back.