All reviewsclean roomsperfect locationbukit bintangtwin towersshopping
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is not the kind of place you'd want to leave your valuables while you go out sightseeing. Prostitutes in the street outside, ladyboys earning money in some of the room and you share a bathroom and toilet with the whole building.
They will take a RM20 depost off you too until you check out.

Apart from that, free wifi, aircon and bed was clean and comfy enough. It's was ok for somewhere to crash late at night in an emergency but i would never choose to stay there otherwise.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Mistermark_21
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have been staying at this place for the last 4 or 5 years.The location is at Bukit BIntang, the heart of KUala Lumpur and friendly staff, rooms are small but safe and reasonable price.A few minutes walk from Lot 10, Sungei Wang and Pavillion.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great value
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank smartalways19
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I arrived late into KL (around 6pm and walked up and down the strip and landed on the comfort in and decided that it would do for the night the room looked tidy and the staff is friendly. But when I arrived back in the room after dinner I found a few roaches! I understand that roaches are part of backpacking SE Asia but for 79ringette a night I assumed my room would be roach free. I will go to the budget guest houses for much cheaper instead

• Stayed: June 2012
4  Thank Heffie1298
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Just want to put in record my sincere thanks to ALL the Reception Staff @ Hotel Comfort INN, located at Bukit Bintang. I took an evening coach to KL fm SGP and upon my early morning arrival into KL @ approx. 6.30am, I was pleased to be given a room to rest. However this would depend on the availability of rooms as during that time, someone did check-out much earlier too.

The Reception Staff are extremely friendly and courteous, and since I stayed there with my young daughter and elderly mum, a twin room is comfortable enough to sleep for 2 nights. Just 5 mins walk to all the yummy good food @ Jln Alor, and more shopping @ nearby Plaza Low Yat, Sungei Wang, Lot 10 etc..its extremely convenient!

Did stay at this hotel several times, will definitely book my accomodation at this Hotel Comfort again whenever I visit KL. Keep up with your good service.

Room Tip: All rooms have a small portable TV, good enough to watch your favourite movies online.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
11  Thank chevysue
Reviewed June 17, 2011

The Inn is centrally located..if you like shopping it is just wow...and whatr can i say about the staff..jus superb...they did all their best to make our stay comfortable..on reaching there we had to go to singapore..and they did more than waht they are expected to do inorder that we catch our coach to Singapore..room and bathroom small..but if you are spending the whole day out..then who cares..maybe they should work on the bathroom though...just love that place..will definitely go back

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family