“Highly recommend Shajasa!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$118.56*
and up
Batu Caves, Kuala Selangor Firefly Cruise from...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Shajasa Travel provides Malaysia Day-Tours, Multi-Day Tours, Car Rental, Chauffer Driven Services, Golf and Student Tour Packages. Our motto "Customer Satisfaction through Service Excellence" is one we hold dear. With Shajasa, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy stress-free holiday or travelling experiences.
Reviewed March 5, 2011

I was in KL for a conference I wasn't even sure if I'd have the last day free. They were kind enough to let me wait until the last minute to commit. They did want me to pay right away once I committed and I had to pay 150% because my tour was private. That worked out because I was able to customize the trip a bit. I had already been to Batu Caves, so I wanted to combine the Pewter factory, the elephant sanctuary and the fireflies. The aborigine villages were a bonus as were the friendly monkeys. My driver/guide was Faizal (did I spell it right?) and he was a superb guide, a wonderful person and great company. I peppered him with questions and it quickly felt like a day spent with an old friend. It was a newish SUV, very comfortable. I fed an elephant, rode an elephant and swam in the river with an elephant! I blew poison darts (no poison... just at balloons), I played with monkeys. The restaurant at the "Chinese Fishing Village" was atmospheric. It wasn't a gourmet meal, but it was good and there was plenty of it. Faizal helped me go into the little grocery to buy some spices. He was pleasant and accommodating no matter what I wanted to do or know. It was a wonderful day.

2  Thank Hobnob_Hobo
"dealt with efficiently"
"prawn crackers"
"excellent guide"
in 4 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"friendly tour guide"
in 24 reviews
"vj"
in 33 reviews

Reviewed January 16, 2011

Super professional, so proud of their city, nothing ever a problem. Clean, air con car. Such a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend this to anyone passing through KL - we only had a stop over yet I felt we saw an amazing variety of city, country, wildlife and locals!

3  Thank MrKitty
Reviewed January 8, 2011

We were only in KL for 24hrs on a layover to Phuket but we wanted to see as much as possible so we decided to book a tour through Shajasa. We did the Silver Leaf monkeys, Batu Caves & Fireflies tour which was just amazing! We booked and paid online and our contact was so easy to organise things with, she even emailed us a map of the area and recommended other things we should do while we were there.

The Silver Leaf monkeys were our favourite by far and as it was only my boyfriend and I on the tour with our guide, we were able to stay as long as we wanted which was a bonus. All the sites on this tour are definitely things that you would see only in KL, the fireflies were really pretty and something that we don't have in QLD. The Batu Caves were huge and very spectacular.

Our guide was so friendly and very knowledgeable about the culture, area and anything else we had questions about. He was a very safe driver and was more than happy to stop for photo opportunities.

Such a great tour and tour company, I would recommend it to anyone visiting KL!

3  Thank daniellej90
Reviewed November 28, 2010

We ordered a oneday guided tour in KL by internet from the Shajasa Travel Tours durring our cruise in Malaysia. We had only 8 hours in KL but for our disaster our ship was late and we had only 4 hour in this wonderful town. We'd like to see everything. Our driver- who was an excelent guide - took his best and show the most important buildings, stopped everywhere we coold take pictures. He and his colleague in Shajasa made a good impression on me. Thanks for everything from Hungary.

3  Thank magoreBudapest
See more reviews
Reviewed November 21, 2010

I went on S41 Batu Caves, Silver Leaf Monkeys, Firefly Tour in early Nov 2010. I contacted the tour company beforehand and was told that as a single traveler, I'd have to pay for 2 people. I asked Ms. Pei Pei to let me know if any other travelers signed up for the trip so I could join. No one did and eventually they offered to give me a discount for the tour for one traveler. It was pretty expensive, but comparable to the price offered by my hotel (Royal Chulan).

My guide Mr. Shah picked me up at the appointed time and I also had a separate driver who was training to be a guide. The guide and driver were both very polite and professional. They made a point to get drinks for me (tea while I was at the pewter factory and coconut drink at the caves). They also smoked away from the van, which I appreciated because I don't like cigarette smoke. Everything went smoothly and they climbed up to the Batu Caves with me. We stopped at the pewter factory, played with the silverleaf monkeys, and went on a firefly boat ride. My only complaint was the included dinner wasn't very good. The restaurant staff were also silent and sullen. They literally didn't say a word to me the entire time I was there, except to ask me to pay for the drink I ordered. The food also wasn't very good.

I would definitely go on another tour with this tour company, even if it's very expensive.

6  Thank ccyy4