My Hotel at Sentral
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$130
$110
The Westin Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$144
  • Restaurant
$71
$101
  • Pool
ParkRoyal Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$88
$70
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
$86
Furama Bukit Bintang(Kuala Lumpur)(Great Value!)
$59
$54
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsold town white coffeebudget hotelmonorail stationtriple roomlittle indiawalkable distanceper nightshort staydecent hotelfamily roomhotel is locatedstreet foodpublic transportpleasant staysentralklconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The location was very convenient as it is located near to KL Sentral station and monorail station. The room was spacious and very clean. I would stay in this hotel again. However, the front desk staff friendliness can be improved.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank noy1307
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Great location, great budget price, with minor hiccups. The hotel is practically across KL Sentral, which is pretty much where you want to be to get anywhere in Malaysia. Everything is within walking distance as all major transportation options can be taken from KL Sentral. There is an Old Town Restaurant next to the hotel which serves the best noodles and Kaya toast.

I was a little dissapointed upon seeing our room because there were stains on the walls, the bedsheets, the pillows. I kinda expected more because the lobby and the halls were flawless. The floor of our room was a bit sticky too.

I'd stay in this hotel again primarily because of the great location, and probably be more picky of the room next time. ;)

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank yjgisaac
Reviewed April 11, 2012

The hotel is less than 5 minutes walk from KL Sentral and monorail station, so it's practically in the middle of everything. There's also a bus stop in front of the hotel, very convenient if you know the route. Check-in time is 2pm, but I'm lucky by the time I get there (12:30) the room is already available. If not, you can always use the luggage storage facility they provide.

Room is small, but I've seen worse. I also like the gigantic windows facing the main road. No refrigerator and shaving/hair drying facility, but there's a water heater if you want hot drinks or instant noodle. Hot shower is abundant, even at 4 in the morning. Toiletries only include liquid bath soap.

Plenty of restaurants, hawker stalls, and convenience stores nearby. Too bad the noise from the bus stop continues until late at night. Even after I shut all the windows and doors, I can still vaguely hears them.

Room Tip: Ask for room with windows. Check your email's spam folder, cause their email got stuck in my spam folder
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 10, 2012

They only give out toilet paper in 1 roll increments. It took 5 hours to get it to our room. WIFI was inaccessible due to "too many users" they said they were full and to wait for someone to get off of the wireless. I am now in the hotel lobby with my wife trying to get some work done. Probably look for another hotel somewhere else. We called housekeeping for an electrical adapter, as the room did not have anything that fit our regular two prong plugs. The housekeeping man waited for a tip, 5RM. I could not believe it! We were almost afraid to ask for anything else, like another towel. We ended up going across the street to get more toilet paper from the Esso convenience store. Overall this was very frustrating and little done to remedy the situation. Ants in the room, but after everything else, we just decided to live with them. No refrigerator. and the bed slid out from the headboard because it was not attached. This meant you could not lean back against the headboard and sit up to watch T.V. Overall, one of the poorest experiences in S.E. Asia. Vietnam and Cambodia were much better rooms and service, even at lower rated hotels.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2012

We stayed at this hotel twice, one night for every stay. The first stay was in December 2011 and the second was in March 2012. Since we had to catch early flight in the morning we chose to stay at this hotel because its location was very close to KL Sentral. We needed only five minutes walk to the bus terminal at KL Sentral. The hotel room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel served complimentary mineral water in the room. Kettle for boiling water was available for us if we needed hot water for coffee or tea. The free Wi-Fi in the room worked well. If you would like to have your lunch or dinner outside it is easy to find some restaurants around the hotel. I think the only thing that the hotel management needs to do is installing a curtain to separate the shower with the toilet.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple