“Good Triple Room”

Ranked #17 of 328 Kuala Lumpur B&B and Inns
samarinda
“Good Triple Room”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Came an hour earlier than the check-in time, but they let us to have the room. The process was smooth and fast. I present the Hotel Voucher I've got from Agoda, and give RM20 for the key deposit. Don't forget to ask the receipt for it, or you will have slower check-out later.

Generally the hotel is well located, because it is within walking distance to KL Sentral Station. But the big Renovation on KL Sentral, make you take a longer path to go here. The room was Clean, so was the bathroom. AC was good. We took the Triple-Room and it was spacious enough. But too bad No toilet amenities provided (except the liquid soap in a wall-dispenser) and the Hot water was not Hot enough.

Breakfast was good too, but have to wait a pretty long time because it was not served by the Hotel's restaurant but by the next coffee-shop (they own the cafe??)

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank ericAKIRA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Geelong
Reviewed September 8, 2011

This Hotel is in a great location, just a short walk from Sentral station in KL. They are very basic rooms but well set up with great showers, good beds, TV, air conditioning etc. Not so noisy although a busy street so I guess if you can request the rooms at the back it would be better still. The rooms are clean & good bedding & towels.
Next door is a great cafe/restaurant as these hotels do not offer breakfast. 7/11 store is on the corner a few metres away or alternatively you are able to go back to Sentral station for a few other eating options. This is a great place for a short stay & we will keep going back to this one rather than the 'sister' hotel Myhotel@Brickfields.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Glenis F
PJ
Reviewed August 26, 2011

We stayed a night at My Hotel @ Sentral. The hotel staff are friendly. The room comes with a TV & the bathroom was clean. There's a Old Town cafe located next to the hotel & an internet cafe located within walking distance from the hotel.

On the down side, the walls are thin.

Overall, we had a good stay at the hotel.

Room Tip: best to get the room on the middle floor.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank jeannietcw
Reviewed August 19, 2011

Transit stay one nite at this hotel. Good location easy to find. The room is clean. definitely going to stay here next time.highly recomended.

• Stayed August 2011
5 Thank czerina
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Arriving around 5-6pm from LCCT. Choosing this hotel because feed-back from bloggers and tripadvisor plus my stay for a night. Convenience for me completed my appointment a round there with there GREAT LOCATIONS.

Rooms quite CLEAN and TIDY. Medium size what say and more that enough especially business traveler like me. The bathroom very spacious which is I never thought of because most the hotel like this space are limited! The one that I got it near to the lift (easy & convenience).

Customer service OK! Its just you to call follow-up again and again if you requesting extra amenities.

Generally, I would recommend people to coming this hotel…

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
5 Thank TuahIdzwan
Perth, Australia
Reviewed August 15, 2011

my parents, uncle and i stayed here for two nights and found it perfectly located for what we wanted..

we had arrived back from china and instead of heading back to hotel we stayed at near buking bintang on the first visit, we stayed here to be close to the air aisa bus and railway..

the room my mum and i had was great as it had a window with a view, but the one my dad and uncle stayed in smelled terribly from the fact it is an inside room with no proper ventilation and no window as such..

the staff were very good, helpful and friendly and the coffee shop below has wonderful food.. i would stay here again but would make sure my room was an outside one..

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank leelee009
Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Convenient location. Small rooms but nice shower and very clean. We paid extra for an early check due to our early arrival from Penang but check was not until 2 1/2 hours after we paid for. Some staff were quite rude but others were friendly.
Would recommend for people travelling alone, on business trips or staying for a one night stay.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family