Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Me and my family went there last Saturday (November 4th, 2017) for a 1-night stay in KL.
We checked-in quite late at about 8.++ pm. The staffs were friendly and welcomed us with smiles. The check-in process were fast and efficient. We used the elevator to take 5 of us to the 9th floor.
The Superior room were quite big complete with a queen bed, TV, mini fridge, kettle, a writing desk, a chair, safety box. The ensuite bathroom is divided into the shower area and the toilet (complete with soap, shower gel, conditioning shampoo, moisturiser, shower cap, shaver and toothbrush, towels).
From our room, we could see the "SEMUA HOUSE" (shopping place) entrance.
The check-out process was a breeze too.

Plus point:
There was a qiblat sign
Spray shower is provided at the toilet
Strategically located to many shopping places; including a night market (which was just outside of the hotel).

It was a comfortable stay for me and my family. Great location. Cosy room equipped with basic amenities.
Thank you Starpoints Hotel Kuala Lumpur for the hospitality.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank shhussein
StarpointsHotel, Front Office Manager at StarPoints Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Dear valued guest, Thanks a ton for motivating & so kind review! we are thrilled with your detailing on service & plus points of hotel and its pleasure hosting you and family! Please accept our compliments of 2 Pax (set) dinner at our 14th floor restaurant (Kababish)..pls bring along this communication while you check in next visit! Regards - Sastry, FOM

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

One of the good hotels you could get for a reasonable price in Majid India area.

And the hotel is located close by to most of the good shopping malls.

Also the hotel staff were really polite and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
StarpointsHotel, General Manager at StarPoints Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Dear Valued guest,

Thanks for esteemed comments and choosing to stay with us! Your words motivated us to recommit & assure best service. Do refer us to friiends & family!

see you soon

Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

I am just back from my holiday in Malaysia which also included stay in the Star Points Hotel for 2 days, which was booked by our agent . We were in the group of 40. Reception/ front desk staff was ok. Rooms were ordinary. I dint like the location at all.. it was as if we were put in the middle of sum India bazaar where even hotel was not visible n we had to walk through the stalls to enter the hotel. The worst part was when on our second day of stay when I went to have breakfast with my 2 year old son. The breakfast timings are till 10 am . I reached the restaurant at about 9:50 am . So I joined the table where my sister was sitting with her two kids n feeding them n got breakfast for me n my son in 3 plates ( one plate consisting of 1 miniature omlet, second plate of 2 miniature omlet and the third one consisting of 2 mini rotis n quarter bowl of sabji) as the buffet closes at 10am n my son's takes lot of time to eat. The moment i sat on the table a waiter came to me n said any wastage of food will be charged .... For a second I dint realise what happened but I appreciated that they don't like wasting food so I replied saying ok no problem. My sister on hearing that put the remaining food from her son's plate in her Tiffin stating let's not waste. The moment she put the few pieces of food remaining in the Tiffin 2 waiters came charging at her stating you cannot take anything in the Tiffin ... My sis said you ll told us not to waste food n my son is not eating here so instead of wasting it I ll pack it ... So they said nothing doing you eat here only ..to which my sister disagreed n then they said that they will charge us for the same. So I said I don't mind plz do ...because I prefer eating the food n paying for it instead of leaving it in the plate n paying them the money. We just finished with that discussion and I was giving my son the first bite of his breakfast n the waiter came n pushed my plate aside n kept the bill there looking at me. I lost it and asked him is this the manner to present the bill when I have not even started eating n you keep the bill by pushing my plate aside ... Instead of asking for apology he calls their some other staff who comes n starts arguing with me that if I finish the breakst n don't waste ..they won't charge me ... I said when I said I m ready to pay, this is not the right behaviour to present the bill when I have just started to eat. To that the third hotel staff joins ... Who happened to be in the attire of a chef n he started saying very rudely plz lower your volume n started telling us that we don't have manners of eating pointing at the plate in which my sister's 3 year old son was eating... We just told him you learn manners first how to talk to ladies n also courtesy n way of talking to customers being in the hotel industry... None of them had the courtesy to say sorry ... So after long disputed arguement a person came n apologized on their behalf. This hotel really needs to teach their staff some manners .... I had seen them misbehave with an old lady by talking rudely when she was serving herself... There are lot more things but I just can't go on writing ... Just an advice to those who wish to enjoy their vacation don't spoil your vacation by going to such a place where staff has zero manners n are really rude ....

Trip type: Traveled with friends
4  Thank pratidnyan
Reviewed October 30, 2017

This hotel is centrally located. Lot of shopping malls are in walking distance. Complimentary breakfast is good. Only thing during breakfast it is very crowded. This time number of staff should be increased to cope up with the guests.
Check in and check out was very quick. Rooms are good, neat and clean.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
StarpointsHotel, General Manager at StarPoints Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2017

Dear Valued guest,

Thanks for staying with us and liking our service and rooms, location. we have taken your suggestion into consideration, in midst of improving staffing at peak hours, although currently 4 service staff with a supervisor & manager works on duty at b/fast time

see you soon again

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Hospitality is awesome. Staff are very good, sincere and professional. Mr.Satish at front desk is very humble and professional. He impressed me most. Mr. Sastry has taken good care and made stay wonderful. Rooms are good, spacious and breakfast must improve. Thanks

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Valued guest

Thanks for awesome review and motivating us by mentioning few collegues, we are committed for best service and assure same for your next visit too. please refer us among your friends and family

regards