Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2017

We had a brief stay at Star point this month, for about 4 days. Mr Satish at front desk was extremely cordial and helpful. The cleaning service and other hotel staff every one was quite prompt and any request made was fulfilled within minutes. Havent seen such prompt and helpful staff before. Thanks again, for making our stay a wonderful one.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
StarpointsHotel, Front Office Manager at StarPoints Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Dear valued guest

thanks for generous reviewing and liking our staff, humble bow to your goodness..we have motivated Satish and wish to see you soon again..regards, SASTRY, FOM

Reviewed June 26, 2017

Stayed in this hotel for 2 sleepless nights in June with my family and there is plently to tell about the hotel -

Pros
# Hotel staff is decent and cooperative
# Major Attractions- Twin tower and KL observatory are 10-15 mins walking distance from the hotel.
# Free ironing facility on 11th foor.

Cons
# Hotel is situated in the middle of the market and there is lot of hustle bustle going on through out the day and night.
# Visited the hotel during Ramzan days and the whole street is converted into make shift market and it becomes difficult to even find the hotel.
# Taxis are not willing to come to your hotel as the place is overcrowded.
# Food is not upto the mark as expected from these kind of hotels. very limited variety and very normal taste.

Note: Rooms only have square power sockets so do carry your convertor to avoid touble.

Room tip: Pefer 10th floor and above for noise reduction
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear valued guest, so sorry for inconvenience as Ramadan, Town planning dept arranges local market for 1 month, which is colourful, vibrant and local handicrafts and lots more to shop, eat and fun! sorry as it might be disturbing too! hope to see you soon again

regards, SASTRY, FOM

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in March for two nights

This place beats all the 5 star ones with their fake smiles

The staff here are kind and want you to enjoy

It's all there at your footstep.

Loved our stay at Starpoints !

Coming back !

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Maltamum, so kind of you, we are humbled with your lovely review! yes our staff are our great strength and guests like you make us charged to serve you @ best! see you soon, best regards, SASTRY, FOM

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Very average hotel. Overall ambience is poor.Rooms are decent and clean but not very well maintained. However the hallways are quite dirty. Buffet breakfast is available but choice is quite limited.
Stay here only if there are no other options available.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for two nights & would never think to stay here anymore.

Reason 1: "Payment issue"
By the time I landed in KL (night time), I checked my bank a/c & found out a sum of amount had been deducted for my two night stays (in two seperate transactions BUT of the same amount). When I arrived at the hotel for check-in & told the receptionist for that transactions, they were very sure that they only charged me for one night. I had to show them my bank transaction history and their replies were:-
1) They was very sure that they had charged me only one night (logically, how on earth could there be two transactions of the SAME amount if they charged me once? In fact, adding up both amount would equal to my two-nights stay)
2) They told me that I might book twice (I was very sure I booked once because I only received one confirmation email)

Took some time to deal with this issue and eventually settled. Got two bank receipts and yes... they charged twice.

Reason 2: "Hygiene issue"
Room 1115 was not really clean, there was rubbish on the table and chair was not even pushed properly under the table. Some small rubbish also found on the carpet. A little bit of unpleasant smell in the room.

Reason 3: "Housekeeping issue"
Requested for mineral bottles from the receptionist & it really took a while for it to be sent to my room that i had to call them again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
StarpointsHotel, Front Office Manager at StarPoints Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

Dear Valued guest Zyhaffy

Thanks for staying with us and apologize for inconvenience..

Hotel practices to apply 1 night charges on arrival date to guarantee your online booking, as per booking policy and can cancel transaction, if you choose to pay by cash on check in

Daily 2 water bottles provided complimentary and refilled while room making post lunch, although we supply earlier, if guest requested

We will investigate on room making & will take stern action on concerned, as its highly rare we receive complaint on cleanliness as we are adjudged as best 3 star hotel in town!

please visit us again and be suggested to book Deluxe rooms for additional amenities and more comfort!

regards, SASTRY