2,732 results
All reviews warisan cafe bukit bintang petronas towers star hotel pavilion mall breakfast buffet premier room roti hop on hop off bus excellent hotel rooms are large free upgrade min walk club room noodles early check rain shower
Reviewed April 14, 2016

Most lovely entrance foyer, with very attentive staff. Our room was a good size, with fantastic bathroom facilities. Bed was a huge size, and very comfortable. Buffet was amazing - a vast choice of foodstuffs to suit every taste. Again, helpful and attentive staff throughout. Beautiful pool with all amenities.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
PRManager88, General Manager at Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2016

Dear bas011656,

Warm greetings from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We constantly look forward to our guests’ feedback and comments in order to continuously improve our service standards. May I say that my team and I are very grateful to hear of your good experience in our hotel. We hope that you will find time to visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2016 via mobile

Very big hotel in private area. The room is spacious, we were provided the emperor size bedroom. The bathroom has bathtub and shower area separately and quite spacious - 3-4 people can sleep in there. Big swimming pool but we did not have a chance to use it. Big Grand Ballroom - Good for convention. Breakfast has various choices - we enjoyed very much. A distance walk to Raja Chulan Monorail station.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
PRManager88, General Manager at Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2016

Dear SweetScarlet P,

Warm greetings from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your positive feedback and for making us your preferred hotel in Kuala Lumpur during your stay. May I say how grateful we are to hear of your positive experience in our hotel and we hope that you will find time to visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 5, 2016

Checking in and out was a breeze.
The hotel is in a good location, within walking distance to shopping malls. The room is spacious and clean. I was able to get a good night’s sleep with the comfortable bed and quiet room. The television set however is very small in comparison to the room.
We looked forward to the great breakfast with a good spread.
The staff members are polite and friendly.
The housekeeping needs some improvement. Out of the 5 nights we stayed, there were 2 when towels were not given. On the first occasion, I received a note that towels will be delivered later. The towels never came until after I had made a call in the evening. On the second occasion, asked the housekeeping staff who was just outside our door for the missing towels. He replied, ”Finish”. I find this incident unacceptable in a 5* establishment. Moreover, toiletries were not replenished.
Overall, it has been a pleasant stay except for the housekeeping.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family

Dear Yeah52,

Warm greetings from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur!

Thank you for your kind words and feedback on our service during your recent stay with us. We are constantly improving our services hence all honest feedback are taken seriously.
I apologise for your unfortunate experience in your room and the amenities . We have discussed our shortcomings with the relevant departments responsible and have taken appropriate measures to avoid recurrence.
We do hope that you will find time to visit Kuala Lumpur again and perhaps stay with us in order for us to serve you again.

Reviewed April 5, 2016

lobby shows you how worthy is this , many conferences and many official ceremony happen in this hotel . it has many good rooms with dreamy bath that bathroom doors open to your bed . have a great swimming pool SPA and gym . it had a very good break fast service , an Iranin reception named Mahshid that helps Iranian passengers ;)
close to some shopping center and twin towers of KL .
have a good bar . nice and brilliant restaurant .
kind and polite staff .

Room Tip: Rooms with pool view suggested
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear MohammadZounoubi,

Reviewed April 4, 2016

The negative - Unfortunately, I wasn't expecting a dusty room for a 5 star hotel upon check in and had to call the staff for the room to be cleaned. My son suffers from excema and I was very concerned when his skin flared so much by the next morning. I did raise the issue once and the check in staff did manage to move us to a much cleaner room after requesting to speak to the manager.

The hotel is somewhat grand and large and when you walk in it feels and look like a 5 star, but I feel that the service is of a 4 star and misses some touches and requires an upgrade in some area.

Positive - The rest of the stay was very comfortable with always a welcoming help and smile from all the staff. Location and price is excellent for a 5 star hotel in this area. The pool is great too.

Room Tip: Room with view of the pool
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
PRManager88, General Manager at Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2016

Dear Umi16,

Warm greetings from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpru!

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We always look forward to our guests feedback on a daily basis, positive and negative, and rest assured we are constantly taking measures to ensure improvements with regards to maintenance and the quality of our service.
I apologise for your unfortunate experience in your room . We have discussed our shortcomings with the relevant department responsible and have taken appropriate measures to avoid recurrence.

Please come and visit us again and allow us an opportunity to prove our dedication to our guests.