Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Dorsett Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Pool
JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
  • Breakfast included
2,677 results
All reviewswarisan caferoyale clubbukit bintangpetronas towersstar hotelpavilion mallbreakfast buffetpremier roomhuge bathroomrotihop on hop off busexcellent hotelfree upgrademin walkclub roomspacious roomnoodles
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Royale Chulan is walking distance to Petronas Towers and shopping malls. This hotel has the aura of old Malay architecture but with modern touches and amenities. The room I stayed in is comfortable, big enough and I can see Petronas from my room. The buffet breakfast is quite varied from Malay to Chinese to continental. I will stay here with my family in my next trip to KL

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank rtf_rockwell
FSwoboda, General Manager at Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear rtf_rockwell,

Warm greetings from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur!
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We constantly look forward to our guests’ feedback and comments in order to continuously improve our service standards. May I say that my team and I are very grateful to hear of your good experience in our hotel and glad that you appreciate the Malaysian touches that we offer to our guests. We hope that you will find time to visit us again soon.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Me & my husband stayed in hotel last summer.this hotel has nice view , comfortable & beautiful room & has a big restaurant. It's at city center near twin tower. Kuala Lumpur is very nice & beautiful city ,but weather of city is very hot with raining.

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank MaaH86

Dear MaaH86,

Warm greetings from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur!
Thank you for your stay and for kind words about our hotel. We are all delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed the city of KL. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Kuala Lumpur!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Me and my wife choose this as our first stay for our honeymoon and we were not disappointed. This is one of the best hotels I have been to, and situated in a good location. We also got an offer where we get one night free when we stay for two nights. We were there a bit early since our flight landed in the morning but were given a early check-in without any hazzle.

Pros
* Beautiful hotel
* Spacious comfortable rooms
* Staff very friendly
* Good location (near pavilion and walking distance to twin towers)
* A buffet with a large selection

Cons
*Our bathtub was leaking water but no big deal
* Views from the room are not that great

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear iuphome,

Warm greetings from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur.
Thank you for making us your preferred choice for your honeymoon getaway during your recent stay in Kuala Lumpur.
We appreciate your feedback and comments. We hope you will find time to visit us again soon

Yours sincerely

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights. The hotel is 5 mins walk to tge Pavillian mall and 10 mins walk to KLCC park. Our room have a nice view of the twin towers. The swimming is great for the afternoon while it is hot outside. The hotel charges 150MR to airport.

1  Thank Suli_Sydney

Dear Suli _ Sydney,

Warm greetings from The Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur!
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We constantly look forward to our guests’ feedback and comments in order to continuously improve our service standards. May I say that my team and I are very grateful to hear of your good experience in our hotel. and enjoyed the attractions that are located nearby the hotel. We hope that you will find time to visit us again soon.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed February 2, 2014

At the time of writing being in the room. First time in my life to write a review.

Was too late to check in
Room to go while using the supplement a minibar come (even check-in day)
The staff is very rude, and some (eg, room service)
The room is dark enough to not see the book.
My room is the balcony was half blocked. When I open the door there is a porch roof
Alr.
Have to live for two more days asked to change the room.

Geographic location, breakfast is afraid satisfaction
The lack of the spirit of service and the employee is not coming back to hate.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Enochski
FSwoboda, General Manager at Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear Enochski

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review on The Royale Chulan. We welcome all feedback and comments as they are tools to further assist us to improve ourselves hence you can be rest assured, your review/comments are taken very seriously.
I apologise for the less-than-satisfied experience you had with us. Your concerns raised have been discussed with the relevant department heads and steps for improvement in the areas mentioned by you are in place and have been implemented.
Again thank you for your feedback and we would certainly like to welcome you back one day for another chance and to make amends. Please let us know if we can assist you.