Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur
$96
$91
LeMeridien.com
  • Pool
JW Marriott Kuala Lumpur(Kuala Lumpur)
$177
  • Restaurant
$195
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Impiana KLCC Hotel(Kuala Lumpur)
$78
$67
$154
$138
Agoda.com
  • Fitness center
2,666 results
All reviewswarisan caferoyale clubbukit bintangpetronas towersstar hotelpavilion mallbreakfast buffetpremier roomhuge bathroomrotihop on hop off busexcellent hotelfree upgrademin walkclub roomspacious roomnoodles
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I'm staying in KL. However I choose to stay in this hotel for a weekend getaway since I get recommendation from my friend.

The price for weekend is much lower, as during weekdays they are serving goverments.

The building has Malay style decoration, very elegant and classy. The rooms is fantastic! The bed is comfortable, and it comes with a balcony (Premier Suite).

The bathroom is good, too! It has separated toilet & standing shower. It has a bathtub too. A very big bathroom that I spent around 1.5 hours in the bathroom!

The breakfast is moderate, no much varieties though.

Walking distance to Pavillion Shopping Mall.

If the price is still valuable, I will still visit this hotel for my weekend getaway.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NoelXY
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Really had a great stay staff very nice. Pool nice. Great pool and amazing breakfast one of the most amazing breakfasts I have ever had.

A perfect example of what KL has to offer. Close to shopping which is amazing. Every night a jazz singer in the hotel lobby which is nice for a night cap.

Web to the night club a bit cheesy but fun at the same time.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I were very much looking forward to having a spa day here. We had been walking around KL in obscene heat and the shopping was driving me a bit mad. What a great idea it was to check out Telaga Bunga.

We were met with chilled towels with fresh scents of tea tree or eucalypt and presented with ginger tea. Once cleaned, we were taken to a lovely room where we were to spent the next 2 and a half hours being pampered and treated.

It started with a salty scrub, then steam room and a soak in the bath tub. They had rose petals everywhere (in heart shape!) and put in so much effort into creating a romantic atmosphere that we were truly touched. We then had a wonderful massage (where I probably fell asleep) and followed by a deeply luxuriating facial. The products they used in the facial smelt absolutely delicious and divine.

We came out of the experience very much relaxed, rested and treated ourselves to some cocktails in the bar downstairs. The service throughout the experience was very professional, and courteous, they gave us enough time to go through the entire treatment without any rush or pressure which we appreciated.

I would highly recommend the spa at Royale Chulan and we would go back again if we were ever in KL.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
11  Thank Bee K
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Royale Chulan Hotel is indeed a Royal Treat! My wife, son and I went to Royal chulan last week of February 2013 and we loved it. The entrance of the hotel is very inviting and grand, as soon as I checked in I was a bit disappointed as the reception told us that the rooms that we wanted were not ready, but within a minute ( without me making a scene) we were upgraded to the club level from deluxe. This was a great gesture. The Receptionists were courteous and very helpful.

The club rooms were excellent, with king size beds and plush sheets etc. The view from our room was excellent as we could see the petronas towers very clearly and the view in the night was stunning.

The breakfast buffet had an excellent choice, from western, Indian, Japanese, Chinese to Malay foods. Although the food was similar most days we really loved it.

The pool was well located and the Spa service was ok.

Royale chulan is situated close to pavilion mall ( 5 min walk) and close to Bukit bintang and other major areas of KL .

We are definitely going to stay there in the future!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank riand
Reviewed February 28, 2013

What a fabulous hotel, the room and hotel facilities were excellent ! The staff were very professional, attentive and friendly. Great location close to the Hop on Hop off bus tour, easy walking distance to the public transport station and Pavillion Mall which was full of life. Short walk to the Petronas twin towers. Superb value for money.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo