Location - This is a service apartment and located about 5-10 mins walk to the tallest twin towers in the world and KL Tower. Many hawker stalls (nice local food) and clubs available around the area.
Cleanliness & Amenities - The room is clean but can be improved further and amenities is 5 star. The house complete with toaster, coffee maker, cookware, induction stove, fridge, microwave, kettle which therefore suits for family.
1. The elevator is super slow taking into considerations the building is quite tall. At times, you have to wait for the lift to go up and down.
2. During my visit, I am organising a small gathering of 30 of my good friends to come over for a tea. I have asked after booking was made and they allowed me to do so. However, during check-in, I have informed the concierge about the situation that 30 of my friends are coming to get their assistance for the elevator since the elevator is using card system to go up. Few minutes later, the Management came over to my unit and disallowed me to proceed with the tea events. I am so frustrated with the Management since their decision was last minute. After long negotiation, they allow me to cont subject to:
a) I have to control my guests (to be quiet and behaving appropriately)
b) To go up and down by myself without using the concierge
c) Any stain to the sofa etc will be charged accordingly
d) To have a maximum of 10 pax at any one time
In my opinion, this is all unnecessary and therefore, I would recommend other service residents i.e. The Ascott, The Zone, Crown Regency ot Somerset Ampang if you wish to organise similar events.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically situated in the pulsing heart of the city centre, the latest buzz of the Golden Triangle stands at an impressive 30 floors tall with 314 rooms and an amazing sky pool with a spectacular view of Menara Kuala Lumpur.With convenience at their very finger tips, guests can relax in the comforts of their apartment which are furnished with King-sized beds replete with the softest linen, clear window-paneled en-suite bathroom with a view of the room for that spacious feel and luxurious Peter Thomas Roth bathroom amenities, a kitchenette with complete kitchen amenities, individually controlled air conditioning, electronic ceiling fans and of course, LCD TVs, a DVD-enabled audio system and a home theater system complete with an iPod dock and USB hub.With a choice between chic spacious studios, one-and-two-bedroom serviced residence, business-centric SOHO units and extravagant penthouse; Fraser Place has been the preferred home-away-from -home for many travelers. As we continue to provide both comfort and bespoke services to all our guests, we stay true to the Frasers Hospitality tagline of 'Sincerely Fraser'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fraser Place Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur