“Great”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“Great”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Good quality food. Sorry we missed the breakfast which is what we were searching for.
But it was lovely and made us feel as if we were in a cafe in London

Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Germany
“Airport cafe ridiculously overpriced”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I can't attest for food quality, but beverages are just plain ok. Coffee way too hot and the absurd pricing is just not worth it!!! (RM 15 for bottled water)
Service is also below par.
Old town white coffee is just opposite to it and although it's also not great for coffee, at least it's decently priced

• Visited July 2013
malaysia
“Pricey and bad design of restaurant”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch one hot Sunday. There were nobody in the restaurant and we were lead to a table of two far away at the isolated corner in the restaurant. That's totally acceptable as there were only tables for two there. But the table cloth was too long and I almost knock on it. What's worst, there was stain on the table cloth!!! It is completely unacceptable for such a high end restaurant!!! The food was way too pricey RM 68++ for a seafood olio olio and it was not anything better than those spaghetti I can find at other cafes. Besides, they did not serve even a drop of plain water! And they dared to charge a 10% service charge! Service is not up to standard as I had to wait for the waiters to be free to give me a glance to place my order(guess it's because there was no other customers so the waiters gave do little attention to us).

Food was wise, not something must die for as there's nothing special about it. Not many choices for lunch so I ordered beef which I don't fancy at all and ate only the noodles.

For such a pricey , normal food and no service high end restaurant, I will nv come back. Thx

• Visited May 2013
Kuala Lumpur
“Terrible service, average food”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

A group of us went to try out the ground floor cafe (new). BIG MISTAKE. Prices were ok but the food was average at best. Worse still, the service was absolutely horrible. There was a disagreable lady who seemed to be the Duty Manager. She was rude dismissive and disinterested. She flagged tables as 'booked' for lunch but at half past one they were still unoccupied. We took a group photo and she rudely told us no pictures of the decor. Truly a shambles, with borderline obnoxiuos behaviour. Never again. The real Harrods Cafes in London are so much more pleasant. As always, the satellites have a holier than thou attitude forgetting it is customers who make or break a cafe.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank mgwch
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent Harrds Sandwich”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I had lunch with my aunty after visiting the bridge and the peak of the twin towers.
The menu was rich of dishes and the watress was very helpful with the choice of my dish.
I liked the view on the fountain as well!
It was a great day.
I recommend this restaurant/cafe to everyone that is visiting the Petroans Twin Towers.

• Visited April 2013