“Great dining experience”

Sixty9 Islamic Steakhouse
Ranked #1,465 of 5,552 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed September 26, 2018

The food is delicious and well seasoned. The portion of the food is reasonable with the price. Definitely, one of my favourite steakhouse.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed September 18, 2018

We had a very nice lunch treat to celebrate my 20th Birthday of my eldest daughter. We ordered rib eye meltique beef, salmon, and lamp chops. The food are all in good taste and we really enjoyed the food. The place and staff are good too. The kidplatter is delicious for children too.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I tried the bbq ribs and it was delicious! The bone glides off easily and each bite melts in my mouth. The side vegetables were a little undercooked but it’s acceptable. Would definitely visit again during our next visit to KL.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

The ambience is good and relaxing I love the seating arrangement. The service is okay and the food is good. In terms of the pricing, for me it is still affordable for a delicious steak.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

1.This is a beautiful restaurant and has a lovely ambience.its suitable for family gatherings and events. The staff was so nice in giving us a birthday surprise.
2.The food was good. The kids had bbq ribs, it was well marinated with their own bbq recipe. It was so tender till it fell off from the bones.
3.the waiter was helpful in giving us tips in choosing from the menu. We had sirloin steak,it was done well.
4.the manager n wife personally entertain the guests making u feel very much at home.
5.thank you for a great dining experiance sixty9 restaurant