Tripadvisor
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Sky Airport Transfer
from $211.09
More Info
All reviews mr wong kl trips highly recommend this company reliable service and vice versa vehicle whatsapp driver klia ride punctuality yong taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2019 via mobile

Good communication, on time Drivers, comfortable vehicles throughout transfer. Great service, hassle free booking and smooth driving - highly recommended.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 10, 2019

When you have more than 2 hours of Layover time, it is always difficult to spend time specially on a crowded Airports. In order to locate your next flight Gate, Pass through security checks and catch-up with food, 2 hours are sufficient and then what to do with rest of time. I found many Charging points where I could re-charge my Mobile, then I started roaming around the Airport. On Kuala Lumpur Airport there are multiple piers like P, Q, L and each has multiple choices for shopping. Any International Airport will always have Duty Free shopping where you can find Large Alcohol shops and multiple Deo and Body Perfume shops, but here I found many other stores offering Malaysian specialty foods and Chocolates. The most Famous Tiramisu Chocolates are available only on Pier L near Main entrance. I recommend, not to pass through your Final Gate Security till an hour before your departure, thus you get to go around the other Piers and stores at the Airport. Free WiFi - very easy to connect. Enjoy you halt at Kuala Lumpur Airport.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 9, 2019

Had my airport transfer by Mr Lim, its a terrible experiences and I would never recommend take any service from this company.

Date of experience: November 2019
SkyTransfer, Owner at Sky Airport Transfer, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2019

Hello from Sky Transfer, we try to check your booking with us but unfortunately we unable to track any booking from you. We wish that you can provide more information to us or sent us the booking number for us to check and investigate the case. Customer is our priority, we wish that all review and comment is based on the booking with us at sky transfer services only. Please let us know that if you have a booking with us for your review. Thank you, we appreciate that your review and feedback.

Reviewed August 11, 2019

This my second time travel using train Skypark Link which connects from Subang Airport to KL Sentral and vice versa. This train is worth it for budget traveller with RM11 fee one way. Do check the website for schedule and frequency by searching ‘skypark link’.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 17, 2019 via mobile

We took a taxi from KL city to Klia2. I booked online and they contacted me within minutes on Whatsapp. Payed through Paypal and a minute later got their confirmation with a photo of the car and its licence plate. The next day an hour before the taxi was supposed to pick us up the driver sent a text that he was on his way. Great communication

Date of experience: July 2019