Tripadvisor
Kuala Lumpur
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews kwee zeen club millesime dc mall le bar prestige suite peking duck luxury room welcome drink platinum member special thanks chinese restaurant nespresso machine pillow menu club access mrt station dim sum evening cocktails
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food and service was had tonight at Nizza restaurant in the Sofitel Damansara, Norman and Nora gave excellent service. Nice atmosphere nothing was too much trouble. Thankyou for a lovely evening. We will be back .

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Sharon N Andy S
GEM_SKLD, Guest Experience at Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Bonjour Sharon N Andy S,

Greetings from Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara !

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review regarding your diner at Nizza our Mediterranean restaurant. We are delighted to read you had a "lovely evening" and that you enjoyed the atmosphere of Nizza.
Please know that we will make sure to inform Nora and Norman of your kind words, as this greatly serves as encouragement for them and for all the rest our Ambassadors to strive for the best.

It would be our pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Warm regards,
Anne Hubinet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in this hotel first time, location is a little far from Petronas twin towers where i wanted to see,no hotel shuttle..
First of all Breakfast place, even though it was a ballroom before but i liked it so much, very nice place..
Enjoyed delicious food and many varieties except Soup, why?, interestingly couldnt find soup..
People serving in breakfast buffet was so nice and friendly and had many many big smiles, liked it so much..
My room was very spacy and bed was so comfortable..But i didn’t like the smell and had trouble with the fan speed and its noise and asked the Guest Relations and after that i saw Fan switch this time worked correctly..
Tv has many program options..
Wifi so strong..
Gym small but it was okey and swimming pool decoration so good..
There is a mall near hotel, its great to have many places to visit in ur rest time..
In the morning i asked Guest Relations to have my room cleaned but i didn’t understand why not cleaned, it is important and i asked for it..
Thanks every body who makes me comfortable during my stay..

Trip type: Traveled on business

Bonjour yalcinzferyahoo,

Greetings from Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us.

Please know that we will most definitely share your feedback with our management team as it is very constructive comment for us in order to improve our services.

We are very glad to read that you enjoyed the breakfast, as well as our hotel facilities.

If we were able to make you feel comfortable during your stay, then please know that it was our pleasure.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Kind regards,
Clemence Berthon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel, great service. Outstanding food in the restaurant, little overpriced but excellent quality. The outside pool however was pretty cold and the for the location i would not again stay here. But the rooms, service, personal and the lounche were a big plus.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 83-Stefan-83

Bonjour 83-Stefan-83,

Greetings from Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay with us. We very much appreciate your feedback as we are continuously striving to improve our services.

We are glad to know that you have enjoyed our services at our Club Millesime.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again very soon.

Kind regards,
Emily Thiadens

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is a privilege to be able to write a review for the Sofitel Kuala Lumur Damansara.
From the moment that we (Mark, Kate, Emily, Anne and Abbey) walked into the hotel to be met by the concierge staff (Adrian and Renggasamy), the check in staff (a lovely young man who supported Liverpool FC) and the wonderful Anabella at the sensational Club Millesime, it was obvious that customer care and service was at a different level here. We checked in early due to an early morning flight arrival and the exceptional Anabella accommodated us at the Club prior to check in, made me and my family feel like we were really special and provided us with care and kindness for the entire week (thoughtfulness that was was genuine, honest and professional). Indeed, all the staff at the Club Millesime (Anabella, Anne, Mowl, Clemence, Divit, Shraddha, Madhu, Monil, Michel, Myra) cared genuinely for our every need and requirement and provided information freely. This can also be said of Adrian and Renggasamy who provided us, new visitors to KL, with accurate information, recommendations and assistance in providing transport to many venues, all of which was greatly appreciated and enhanced our enjoyment of KL. I would also like to say a big thank you to the staff who 'manned' the hotels front door f who always greeted us with a welcoming smile on their faces and friendly comment- Thank You Vasu, Sathiya and Izwan.

The food in the hotel was exceptional, most notably the breakfasts and I would like to thank the staff on the ground floor for their hospitality and service - This was everyone, but I would like to mention a big thank you to the gentleman (I am sorry but I cannot remember his name) who squeezed the orange juice for me and my daughters in the morning, he made us feel very welcome, and the juice was amazing. Thank you to the gentleman who managed the pool bar as well, he also had to deal with my excited youngest daughter in the pool and her appetite for ice -cream! Also the lovely young man in the lobby bar who introduced my wife to her new favourite drink (the 'Link'- gin and champagne!)- he was very friendly and warm.

The view from our room on the 22nd floor was amazing and the facilities wonderful. I cannot find even one average thing to say about this hotel and we would give the Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara 100 stars if we could. We look forward to visiting again. Thank you to all the staff for making our visit so wonderful.

Room tip: Rooms on the 22nd Floor are fabulous!

Bonjour Turners23,

Greetings from Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara!

You cannot imagine the pleasure and happiness it is for us to receive and read such a beautiful and touching comment about our Ambassadors and our facilities.

We truly appreciate your kind words and it only makes us more feel proud of the job that we do everyday with passion.

We will most definitely share your comment with all the team members.

Warm & lovely regards,
Guest Experience Team,
Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my second stay in this hotel (see my previous review)
The hotel succeeds to maintain a high quality of guest experiences (check in, lounge, room,...)
I booked a luxury room this time and I don’t regret it...
I like the lounge... they implemented the “pass around” food which is great
It is a pity the mall next door is totally empty of shops....
I will definitely come back in this hotel

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Pascaldebangkok

Bonjour Pascaldebangkok,

Greetings from Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel and it's services for the second time.
It is our pleasure to read that you have found the quality and the experience up to your expectations for this stay with us !
Kindly know that we always try to come up with new items for the ''pass around'' food at our club Millesime, so we would love for you to come again and try it out.

We truly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for a third time.

Warm regards,