“Fun but pricey”

Kenko Fish Spa
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Way more fun than a pumice stone, let these Dr. Fish gently nibble at your toes, exfoliating your weary feet. Hygienic and wonderfully unique.
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fun but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I went there with the family. It was a fun experience for all of us. However it is very pricey. For the massage, you need to to make previous reservation.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Fadfodeh

• Indonesian first
HK
“Interesting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Funny experience! Worth trying especially with couple!
But it is a bit over priced. Clean and recommended.

Visited April 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
109 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 243 helpful votes
“Interesting experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

I decided to do the fish spa after reading about it here. I also had a foot reflexology, which was great. I could hear muffled shrieks while I had the foot reflexology and decided to see what all the fuss was about. I found Kendo's to take cleanliness and safety seriously, which was appreciated. After cleaning your lower legs with an antiseptic solution, you procede to the fish tanks. While I was there a father, mother and young so were there. The father and mother were the source of the muffled shrieks I had heard. The father couldn't put his feet into the tank and the mother only put in her heels. I just put my feet right in the tank. I found it to be pleasant, but nothing to shriek about. I'm glad I did it and certainly appreciated the care Kendo takes with their customers and fish. They limit the time with the fish to 20 minutes, which is plenty.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank ggold113
Shenzhen, China
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“So much fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

but it takes a little concentration for it to not tickle. Totally mind over matter. Such a unique experience and an excellent value for the money. I would have done it a couple of more times if I had been there longer.

Visited October 2012
Hobart, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Kenko do massages too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

Had a one hour foot, shoulder & neck massage. Not for the faint hearted, it hurt alot! They say " No pain, No gain", & I guess its true. I did feel good later on. The fish Spa is available also, although its much cheaper at Central Market.

Visited February 2013