“Forget the Fish”

Kenko Fish Spa
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Way more fun than a pumice stone, let these Dr. Fish gently nibble at your toes, exfoliating your weary feet. Hygienic and wonderfully unique.
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Forget letting the fish nibble on your feet, unless you really can't resist the novelty of it, and just go for a good massage! It can be busy, as lots of people go after shopping for a foot massage, so make an appointment.

1  Thank Keektoo

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was a blast....not only that it works wonders on old horny feet. Initialy strange feeling replaced after you realize it isdoi g you well.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

the price is not worth the experience but just the same we had it..... this was recommended to us by a friend and when he found out we were not satisfied, he just laughed at us... whew!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I had to try this because everyone told me too. My toes lasted about 20 seconds! Those fish freaked me out! I'm glad I did it. My physician told me not to do this -- but they really don't "bite" you or break the skin. They 'peck' for skin that might be already on a layer that's falling-off anyway. Try it. Perhaps you can handle 5 minutes!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Bunch of the girls went to try it out for the first time. It was hilarious. It took a good five minutes to get my tootsies fully into the water as the fish just zoomed in and started nibbling away immediately. Once I got over the initial ticklishness I found it very relaxing. No pumice could have done such a great job. It was more expensive than other places but I was very clean and that was important to me. I would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank MinnoTrip