“"When in Rome..."”

Kenko Fish Spa
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Way more fun than a pumice stone, let these Dr. Fish gently nibble at your toes, exfoliating your weary feet. Hygienic and wonderfully unique.
San Mateo, California
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“"When in Rome..."”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I had to try this because everyone told me too. My toes lasted about 20 seconds! Those fish freaked me out! I'm glad I did it. My physician told me not to do this -- but they really don't "bite" you or break the skin. They 'peck' for skin that might be already on a layer that's falling-off anyway. Try it. Perhaps you can handle 5 minutes!

Visited September 2012

• Indonesian first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“So Ticklish!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Bunch of the girls went to try it out for the first time. It was hilarious. It took a good five minutes to get my tootsies fully into the water as the fish just zoomed in and started nibbling away immediately. Once I got over the initial ticklishness I found it very relaxing. No pumice could have done such a great job. It was more expensive than other places but I was very clean and that was important to me. I would recommend it to anyone.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank MinnoTrip
Perth, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Tired Feet”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Popped in here after a hard days shopping.

Didnt do Fish spa but had reflexology and a back massage.
One of the best reflex sessions I have had - and back massage aslo very good.

Prices advertised do not include taxes which are then added.

Happy to pay - as felt fantastic afterwards.

4 Thank JentheHen64
Belgium
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Fun experience”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I went here with our kid for a fish spa and it was a fun experience. While the Times square mall does not have the glitz of Suria under the Towers, it made up for it by adding many locals to it. We paid 40 RM for the two of us and it was fun experience.

You just have to persistent afterwards when you are offered the foot scrubbing by an actual lady, as this is not part of the deal (and in my eyes it is her who gets really rid of all the dead skin)

Miami Beach, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Cheap and walking distance”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We all did this for 30 minutes, its walking distance from the Ritz, its inside a beautiful mall with great deals, we did lots of shopping at the same time.

2 Thank BKLYNCANADIAN