The service provided was very poor for the following reasons.
1. Overcrowded buses people standing
2. Not frequent enough for the demand
3. Had to ask for ear phones after buying the ticket.
4. Many of the earphone ports were not working and we had to move a couple of times when seat came free.
5. Absolutely bare minimum of detail provided on the sites. with the same detail repeated 3-4 times.
6. In some cases we had no idea what we were looking at.
Overall very poor service we were in KL for 48 hours & normally the best way to see the place was via a hop on hop off tour as I've done with many other cities around the world. The only thing I could recommend this tour for, is a bus ticket to the sites only. I would pay more for a better service.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.