“Don’t go if you’re in hurry”

Nosh, tipple & brew
Ranked #3,838 of 5,362 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Description: Nosh, tipple & brew is a restaurant that is tailored to offer you delight and enjoyment may it be through food, drinks or just a cup of coffee.
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

We visited during lunch time. The place was pretty big and obviously unstaffed. We had to wait over half an hour when they were able to serve our drinks. It was about 45 minutes when they served dish for another one of us. Other was already finished his food when they served another dish. At this point it had gone over an hour from order. Food was ok but service poor.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

My hotel was 4 blocks away and I was struggling for a place for dinner that had a western “slant” to it.

I stumbled upon NTB and it looked like it had potential from the outside. A friendly waiter greeted me at the door with he menu which definitely looked intriguing.

When I sat down at a table the lamb shank special was staring me right in the face (see pic). I was too excited to take a pic when it showed up but it was OUTSTANDING!!

I went back the next night for the duck and it was equally impressive.

Great service, friendly, good value. You won’t go wrong at this place!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2017

I ordered the fish & chips and it was average. The chicken popcorns taste nice though; crispy and taste just right. A good finger food to go with your beer.
The chicken burger is huge and looks mouthwatering (will try it some other time).
It offers weekday lunch set (RM20 for a main and a non-alcoholic drink) + RM10 for a starter option.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

It's my first visit after the Mulberry Restaurant and Bar was closed and refurbished to the new Nosh, Tipple and Brew. I had the Salmon Steak and the salmon portion is very small and I did not feel full at all. My colleague ordered the Beef Pasta, surprisingly the beef portion is quite generous. We also ordered chocolate cake for desert, it was nicely decorated but tasted quite average I.e. I had the feeling the chocolate cake was steamed instead of baked. Service-wise, there was only 1 waitress, 1 waiter and 1 bartender at service during lunch hour. We had to wait a bit before we get our orders taken as the 3 of them were quite occupied serving table to table. Environment-wise, the restaurant area is bigger than before, but because it is bigger due to expansion, the waiter/waitress was unable to see patrons that need their attention.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed June 22, 2017

One of the few places in the area to get a decent drink in the evening, gets more lively mainly with expats as night goes on

Date of visit: June 2017