“Strategic Location in Bukit Bintang”

and 1 more site!
Paradiso Bed & Breakfast
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Strategic Location in Bukit Bintang”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The location is great. Just accross the street from Bukit Bintang Monorail Station and right in the heart of shopping area.
Just look for McD sign. The hostel is above McD. Be carefull with the stairs if you bring big luggage.
Stayed in private double with ensuite bathroom. The room was quite big but the bathroom was small.
Complimentary breakfast was simple. But you can order additional dish if you want to.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Stayed there 3 days with a friend. The staff of the hostel was really nice and helpfull. Also the location is really good, in the centre of all the shops. Rooms are ok, but not that clean. Overall had a good experience at this place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

This is my second stay. This time i brought my friends. We took the 4 beds room. It was very comfy and with an attach bathroom.
Its located right in front of sungei wang and the monorail which is easier to travel everywhere.

• Stayed May 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have actually made room reservation for my guests, but when my guest went for check in, they shocked with the condition of the area, and requested me to cancel the reservation. The building is very very old, and downstairs full with massage girls, they felt extremely uncomfortable and insecure. when they asked for cancellation, the guy asked them to pay for penalty at 50% of the room rate. this is ridiculous, as my guests had asked the other hotels, they said no such penalty because they not even make the payment/check-in.

I feel so sorry for my guests as I chosen this hotel because of the quite good review from tripadvisor but end up like this. Maybe my guest's expectation is different. After all, I think this place is only suitable for those bagpackers who don't really particular on the room condition.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Kuala Lumpur hotels

The Hague, The Netherlands
Reviewed February 20, 2013

On our second stay in KL we tried out Paradiso Bed&Breakfast.
The location is good, nearby the mono-rail and shopping area.
The B&B itself was not for us. The humidity in the room was bizar. It exceeded the humidity of the climate. There was a constant foul smell.
The breakfast was ok but noting special.
We won't stay here again. There are better places to stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Laguna
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Staying in this B&B was very strategical in my brief stay in KL last October. It is just across Bukit Bintang Monorail station, very near food stores and restaurants as well. It is also located just about 15-20 minutes from KL Twin Towers. If you are just lying down on your hotel room all night, this is a good evercise!

Paradiso B&B also offers complimentary breakfast though of course not as hearty as those in mid-scale hotels. However, this is a great benefit for backpackers like me. Free breakfast composes of toast, jam or margarine, coffee or fresh fruit juice. Hotel guests can enjoy their breakfast at the hostel dining area. They also allow guests to use their computer for free.

The reception and staff accommodating and even bid us Good Luck while we were on way to our next destination.

Price is reasonable given its locale. When we stayed here though the hotel surroundings were a bit messy. Maybe because they were undergoing some renovations during my stay.

What surprised me and what I enjoyed most was our room. Its pretty and cozy and cool. Not to mention lots and lots of electical sockets where I can charge my gadgets.

:-)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Paodaolei
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I love the Paradiso, this was our third stay here, as using KL for a transit hub on Air Asia is pretty convenient. They always remember us and make sure to take care of us. The location is great and so easy to find. The shared bathrooms are cleaned well every day and never over crowded. The beds are clean and comfy. Bukit Bintang is a fast paced blend of seedy and chic, close to lots of food and shopping. We always meet fun people here, for me it is friendlier and less harried than our old haunts in Singapore seem to be these days. There is some construction going on in the street outside - this is a mixed blessing, it creates an empty lane of traffic that acts us a buffer zone and makes it quieter, but has sporadic bursts of construction noise which isn't really that bad. Some rooms have windows and some don't. If its not too busy you may be able to look around and get a choice. We always stay in the private doubles with shared bath, which are perfect for us. Some of the newer ensuite rooms are pretty big though the bathrooms are small, could be good for groups of 3 or families. Hope you have as much fun at Paradiso as we do!

Room Tip: My tip is for using AirAsia - LCCT. Make sure to book your flight in the day, not before 6AM or afte...