All reviews berjaya times square bukit bintang rooftop pool pudu area accor hotels square shopping mall imbi monorail station accor member nice hotel check in process hotel area the security guard convenient store house keeping tv channels f b walking distance
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Thank you for all the staff that so helpful and very courteous. Special thanks for Mr. Alif ( if im not wrong ) and Ms. Dayang from the front liner and the concierge woman at the lobby! Thank you for taking care our stay, prepared a small cake for my partner's bday, printed my documents. I can say that you guys are so accommodated and so helpful staff! Room and bathroom are so spacious, aminities are complete, furniture are amazing. felt in love with the first sight when entered the room. Outdoor Swimming pool has a magnificent view from KL tower. i hope i can be there again soon! keep it up the good work❤️

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MercureKualaLumpur, General Manager at Mercure Kuala Lumpur Shaw Parade, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear X,

We very much appreciate the awesome ratings and comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Kuala Lumpur Shaw Parade.

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Will convey your special thanks to Alif, Dayang and Suzy at Concierge.

For any inquiries or bookings, we are at your service, just send us an email at H9279@accor.com.

Reviewed May 12, 2019

The Mercure Kuala Lumpur Shaw Parade is very centrally located. I loved the fact, that I could just walk to Times Square mall and Imbi Monorail station. The room was very nicely furnished, the beds were very comfortable. While the roof top pool is a bit on the smallish side, it is a great place to chill and relax. The views from the hotel are stunning. Very good value for such a central location and so much luxury.

Room tip: choose a higher floor
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Agnes-Sapporo,

Reviewed May 12, 2019

i stayed in Mercure last November 2018 with my mom (56 years old) for 10 nights, room was nice, it was not Petronas towers view but who care we are always outside :) the hotel offer shuttle every day morning 10 am to China town and evening 7 pm to Pavilion mall for free which i found it goo and helpful for my mom, hotel is close to every thing, the Chinese receptionist was so helpful and pretty (sorry i forgot her name), Only one thing for room boy he pass by the room every morning only the change the towels he never clean which we was bit disappointed about it.

Room tip: nice rooftop pool but poor bar
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear nour6mah,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Kuala Lumpur Shaw Parade. I am sorry that your experience did not meet all your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

May I have your name and room number and kindly send to H9279-GM1@Accor.com.

General Manager.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

the hotel is very good location near CBD and other shopping centers. Nice staff and service. My wife love the breafast that is suitable to her taste. The menu also update every day. Love to stay this hotel again.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
MercureKualaLumpur, General Manager at Mercure Kuala Lumpur Shaw Parade, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear Sherpa56273105178,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Kuala Lumpur Shaw Parade.

Reviewed May 3, 2019

I spent 5 days at this hotel ,.I would stay there again without a doubt. The hotel is very good in location. 1 block from the shops and restaurants ,. ( chinese restaurants and supermarkets ) around the hotel . central and close .. big shopping centre 5 min walk from the hotel ..safe walking around at night.
The staff were always willing to help with any enquiries that we had, They were all very friendly .. swimming pool is very small .
you will get a 5 star services Hotel Room if you stay @ this Hotel. The breakfast buffet is OK , Good selection for breakfast .The rooms were clean, appointed very nicely, a bathroom with open shower, strong air conditioning . . Room service was good.
The overall hotel and the service was very impressive..It was an amazing experience....thanks to all the staff ..

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Oscaruk,

We very much appreciate awesome your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Kuala Lumpur Shaw Parade.