We have just stayed at the flats for four nights. This is our second stay with Christina and Michael before we stayed at the Mutiara apartment. On arrival Anita was there to greet us and help us up the stairs and into the flat with our baggage. We arranged a time for breakfast each morning and as usual the service was great. The flat was basic but comfortable and had everything you needed. Centrally located and easy to walk to most places. On our second day Christina took the guests from all of their properties to an Indian cafe for breakfast which was great giving us the chance to try different foods.
Although the previous review had warned us it was a bit noisy, unlike the previous guests I could not get used to the noise and by day four I was so happy to be leaving. I did not have a good nights sleep in the four nights we were there . The neighbours are very noisy and as their apartment did not appear to have windows it was like having them in your room with you. There was a lot of shouting and small children up screaming and playing till gone 10pm. After that the other neighbour would start his DIY project drilling and hammering till after midnight. Add to that the person who thought we liked clubbing music the act was complete.
I love the hosptality that Christina and Michael offer and that is why we rebooked but unfortunately the other properties were all full so the flats was our only option. I have to sadly say that I would not stay at the flats again however, I would gladly stay at any of the other properties.
I would like to finish by saying thank you to Anita and all the other staff for the wonderful hospitality right down to the 4am start we had on our last day and Anita came to see us off and gave us a packed breakfast which the children were very happy with when we got to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rent a room (starts from RM130 for single room) or the whole 4 bedroom house (starts from RM550). Sleeps up to 12 pax. Great for families or single travelers. All rooms with aircond and windows. Low density occupation ensures a comfortable stay. Close to Bukit Bintang, Jalan Alor, Twin Towers, Chinatown, Times Square, Little India. Taxis, Monorail and LRT stations nearby. 10mins from KL Sentral and Pudu Sentral. So easy and cheap to get around. We also have food tours, night market tours and cooking class. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Sarang Galloway Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarang Galloway Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Sarang Galloway Bed And Breakfast