“good and consistent in a cozy enviroment”

Monnalisa Ristorante Italiano
Order Online
Ranked #159 of 5,552 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed May 7, 2019

Went there few times already. Food is good, especially pizza with an authentic Italian dough. Fair price. Cozy environment off the beaten path which makes the place very relaxing.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

I moved 3 months ago in KL, and I’ve been 2 times to visit Mr Carmine and his great and real italian food, especially the specialities from Naples. Anytime i come here, i feel home. The food is original and Carmine is like a ling time friend: fantastic! I just want to thx Carmine to make me happy anytime i go there. See you again and again!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

My man brought me to this restaurant and we ordered Neapolitan cake for dessert. We waited long for the dessert and when the dessert was served in front of us, we were shocked and feeling sooo disappointment because it is unpresentable. We tried it and it taste nothing but just bread dipped into water. OMGwhat is this!!! I had never eaten any dessert like that in my life~tasteless! We left total disappointment with the dessert.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

I'm traveling with my girlfriend 9 months in asia and last week we went to Carmine's restaurant , to try the pizza!
Fantastic! Amazing!
It was a long time since we ate such good pizza, almost like crying with joy! we also tried the mixed fried appetizer and it was delicious, not to mention the bread, warm and soft, like in Italy!
We felt like we were in Italy!
Thanks also to his welcome and his sympathy, then what can I say, clean premises, excellent location, friendly and welcoming staff, very good prices for the excellent product it offers.
In short, I recommend you go here to eat, you will not regret!
Grazie Carmine! Grazie per tutto! Speriamo di rivederci in futuro!

Date of visit: January 2019
3  Thank cuori_nomadi
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Went for dinner with my family.I must say the food here is one of the best italian food i have eaten. Pricing is very affordable and service was fast. Good selection of pastas and pizza.I highly recomend this place for any occasion.

Date of visit: January 2019