“Great tasting organic foods”
Review of Woods Bio Marche - CLOSED

Woods Bio Marche
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Delicious meals and foods. Was able to get organic vegetables, nuts, seeds & fruits at great prices. Meals were great, only exception was the burger bun was soggy, but still tasted good. Very happy to be able to get organic food in KL.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

What luxury for vegans. Pages and pages of menu of which you can eat every single dish! Tastes just splendid too. Capsicums taste like capsicums and carrots like carrots - not overcooked and unrecognizibly overpowered with spices and grease but fresh and flavoursome in an astonishing large variety.
Reasonably prized for such fresh organic food. We paid appr. AUD 18 for todays special and a set menu which included drinks, desert, soups and a variety of dips and dishes for two adults.
Some of the drinks seem a little unexpected but we were very agreeably surprised.
The restaurant looks modern with clear lines, is clean and offers an instant calming feeling as soon as you enter from the hectic world outside. I liked the wooden tables but the bare concrete ceiling could do with some attention. The service was outstanding.
We also made use of the attached shop which offers organic food, bathroom articles etc.
Hope to be able to go there again. You made my day!

2  Thank PuM7
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Perhaps I had been spoilt with the delicious vegetarian restaurants I found in Thailand but I really didn't enjoy my experience in Woods.

I ordered a set meal of some noodles, some tofu parcels and spinach.

It was, quite simply, bland. Nothing exciting about it. I was hoping for some Malaysian flavour but found nothing. It was pricey too.

I had a nice fresh lemon/lime juice though.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

When I was in Malaysia, I was fascinated of the food.
But than a friend invited me for lunch in WOODS, and it was better than most I had before.
The staff was very friendly, I liked the location, the food was fresh and the cook knew how to use the spices. I was lucky could come again and I hope I will be able to come more often. Until than I have the book and I can try to cook in this way.... Thank you for the meals in your restaurant!

1  Thank Brigitte M
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you are looking for a place with fresh, organic vegan dishes with spectacular taste...this is your place! The food is fantastic. Woods has a lot of variety and wonderful healthy drinks with a focus on macrobiotic foods. There is also a store with natural cosmetics, chemical free cleaners, fresh produce and more. We will be eating here regularly during our stay!

1  Thank Deanna D