Stay here for 3nights on price around 600RM.
The goid thing is:
- 10mnt walks to mesjid jamek station
- spacey room with king bed and carpets
- near local market which served local food and mostly indonesian food at the back of the hotel in 5mnt walk.
- not also far to klcc by cab.
The unpleasant :
- The coridor outside the room is not like a hotel..more like an apartment.
- The pool is plain and small
- wifi only at the pool and the loby
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Maytower, Kuala Lumpur is located in central Kuala Lumpur. The hotel is within walking distance to Merdeka Square, KL Tower, Central Market, Chinatown, the Petronas Twin Towers, Lake Garden and Sogo, making it an ideal base accommodation for exploring Malaysia's most popular tourist attractions, historical, modern and natural sights, shopping, street food, fine dining, and local communities. Silka Maytower Hotel & Serviced Residences enjoys easy access to public transportation with the Masjid Jamek LRT Station and Dang Wangi Monorail being just a 5-minute walk away. With 193 rooms and suites, the hotel provides affordable accommodation for families, business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Splitty, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Silka Maytower Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maytower Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Maytower Hotel Kuala Lumpur