was ok, rooms nice big old, breakfast very nice, easy walk to chinatown, little india and twin towers as well as the radio tower, close to trains.
hotel cheese cake special oversold unavailable,
make sure u use the trains to the airport, the hotel taxis are expensive.
specially booked for gym but no aircon, and too hot to do any training
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silka Maytower, Kuala Lumpur is located in central Kuala Lumpur. The hotel is within walking distance to Merdeka Square, KL Tower, Central Market, Chinatown, the Petronas Twin Towers, Lake Garden and Sogo, making it an ideal base accommodation for exploring Malaysia's most popular tourist attractions, historical, modern and natural sights, shopping, street food, fine dining, and local communities. Silka Maytower Hotel & Serviced Residences enjoys easy access to public transportation with the Masjid Jamek LRT Station and Dang Wangi Monorail being just a 5-minute walk away. With 193 rooms and suites, the hotel provides affordable accommodation for families, business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silka Maytower Kuala Lumpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maytower Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Maytower Hotel Kuala Lumpur