“Great”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

The food was excellent
The meat and lamb was nicely done
The doneness was right
Service was good and ambience was great
Keep it up!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 5, 2018

We could see the decline over the years in terms of quality of food. Condiments are always the same, lack new creations.Staff are too busy grouping and munching behind the restaurant. It's so hard to even get a refill of tea!
You hardly can see a smile on their face, I wonder why

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Since I'm a fan of Korean food I tried this restaurant while I was staying in the hotel. I had to say everything was amazing there, we ordered bul galbi, special bulgalbi, gensing bulgalbi and the traditional vegetables Korean pancake. They did the cooking on the table which was interesting for me and my friend. The taste was amazingly delicious and we liked the food too much. We had sujo too and two steamed rice and another bul galbi . For all our food we had to pay 90$ which was much cheaper than what we expect. You should try this restaurant if you are near the pavilion.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 2, 2017

Good Food. The food such as octopus,chicken, hot-pots are very tasty. the serve a million sides with your food which is the reason I loved this place. The way you eat is by taking little bits of different thing and putting them in a lettuce leaf and eating in one mouthful. The grilled items are cooked on your table. amazing place.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 13, 2017

My wife was craving Korean food so we ended up one night and despite my misgivings......in town, expensive etc......it was a pretty good dinner and OK value for money. We had some beef which they cooked for us and a rice dish and a Korean beef stew and it all tasted good with good side dishes too. The bill came to about 200RM but we got a 10% discount for a MayBank card. All in all, not a bad dinner.

Date of visit: May 2017