“We do like the chicken”
Review of Kenny Rogers

Kenny Rogers
Ranked #3,527 of 4,649 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed May 2, 2012

The owner - Kenny Rogers - is one of my favorite singer. But, the chicken in his restaurant is excellent!

Reviewed February 14, 2012

This is my husband and son's favourite eating place. They just love the food and is a must to eat there whenver we fly to KL for our vacation.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

Kenny Rogers has the best chicken you can find in kuala lumpur , service is good as well as the atmospher.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

I feel guilty. Given the cost of my Chicken Macaroni cheese, garlic bread and strange stale tasting drink I think I may have accidentally contributed towards the marketing costs of Kenny's big comeback album! Every meal comes with a strange muffin that tastes like it was baked around the time of his last hit. The Garlic bread was lacking one vital ingredient-garlic! Staff were nice though-if a bit clueless!

Reviewed November 8, 2011

Of course my party couldn't resist going to the "western" fast food joint for that greasy taste of home. We were a little worried since the only people sitting at the mostly dirty tables, were the staff. Unfortunately this consisted of a bunch of teens with no service skills. Our food was horrible, even by fast food standards. The useless kids who worked at this place spent the entire time texting on their phones. This was a terrible place to eat in a city that is full of them.

1  Thank TheNakedPrey