Tripadvisor

Review of Aseana Cafe

Aseana Cafe
Ranked #4,203 of 5,873 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just found out during my visit in January 2020 that this restaurant has been closed permanently. If it is true, it is a shame because the food was good with reasonable choices.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (110)

Reviewed August 13, 2019

This little bistro is awsome i had the best bubble tea (and I travel a lot)!
The vibe is nice some music and some people but not to crowded! I defenetly recommande this place.
Continue with the excellent service,food AND bubble tea!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed February 27, 2019

The food is good.The ambiance is cozy but the service is not that good. We are unable to grab the waiter's attention even though we sat in front of the cashier/service counter

Reviewed February 26, 2019 via mobile

It’s not packed or full. So many staff but for whatever reasons, the service is so slow and can see that they are NOT interesting in attending to customer.

Asking for a bottle of water will have to wait for 30 min. I hope the management will take this review seriously and into consideration about the service level.

Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

The setting of this restaurant is lovely.. I kinda like the overall color tone and lighting of it.

But yes, the service was disappointingly slow.. I mean the time it took for the drink and food to arrive on our table was super slowwww, around 25-30 minutes considering there were not many patrons during that lunch time. BUT we are alright as we were louging around in Suria, KLCC on tht Sunday without any plan. BUT i wouldnt recommend this place if you are rushing on your lunch appointment on weekndays

The food, was good though. I love my nasi goreng and Pancake dessert. I noticed they have western food as well and i MAY revisit if i stay in Mandarin Oriental, KLCC again to try other dishes in their menu. Oh they have alfresco dinning as well.

7  Thank Nippy2013