“Nothing too impressive...”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
“Nothing too impressive...”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Had a dinner here alone, ordered a kebab platter, but it was served with fries; quite disappointed with that.
The kebab are nicely grilled, the egg plant salad is something I have tried for the first time and it was delicious though slightly salty.
Overall it's a good place to dine in if you've never tried Turkish food.
And oh ya, the service was good, credits to that.

• Visited July 2013

“Horrendous”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Terrible service. Terrible food. Felt totally ripped off eating there. We were there for dinner with friends from abroad, felt so embarrassed to have chosen this restaurant.

The staff are not sure of their menu (let alone speak English). When asked whether they had certain food, they could not answer. She gave a recommended mixed appetizer platter (variety of 3 types), we inquired and she told us that is was going to be RM24 (Note that each appetizer dish is approx. RM16), so we thought it would be worth trying. When the bill came, that dish cost us RM34 and the staff who handed us the bill simply said "my boss told me this is the price, the other colleague has left for break".

Not only did they cheat us by trying to overcharge us. The portions that came were terribly pathetic.Food is not good. Ambiance is poorly maintained.

Makes you wonder why a restaurant like this can be called "fine dinning" and why is it still allowed to operate in Pavillion.

My advice to you.... never step into this place!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Adriano8000
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Bad Turkish Exprience”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I am an expat living a Kuala Lumpur. I am Turkish and I lived in Turkey for 50 years so I know what Turkish food is and also I know the Turkish hospitality. The first moment I entered the restaurant I felt the cold atmosphere. There is no music, dim lights and AC working bearly. The owner is Turkish and when I entered the restaurant I said hi to him in Turkish, other than a ,hi, back, I didnt see any hospitality from the manager or the owner. It was kinda like I wasnt welcomed there. There is no music so its hard to talk comfortable, even the waitresses talk in a very low voice, its like they are scared of something. I am not recommending to anybody.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank hazelnut124
“Very average”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

As far as turkish food goes, this is extremely average, nothing to praise.

The resturant looks good, but the food is very average, the price is not average tho.

For the price you are paying the food should be much better than this.

• Visited June 2012
Queen Charlotte
“Good Turkish a Long Way from Istanbul”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

You don't normally think of KL as a rich source of Turkish cuisine, but after a month in SE Asia, we were looking for some hearty, meaty food that wasn't based on rice and spice, and we stumbled on Bosphorus in the massive Pavilion Centre. Having traveled in Turkey on several occasions, we're big fans of that cuisine, and Bosphorus didn't disappoint.

The mezes were tasty, and our Iskendar Kebab mains were authentic and evocative. The dessert were also very nice. The price would have been very high in Turkey, but for a restaurant in a Malaysian super-mall featuring a less-known cuisine, value for money was decent.

If you need some Turkish food, you're likely to leave satisfied, if not thrilled.

• Visited March 2013