“Very good Lebanese restaurant”
Review of Al-Amar

Al-Amar
Ranked #145 of 4,426 Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Cuisines: Lebanese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2012

May be a bit pricy for the type of food,but quality and presentation were great.
Service ok,decor poor,my leather sofa had two large holes.
I went to the one in The Pavillion
I will go back

2  Thank honestentity

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I love this restaurant. They serve excellent lebanese food. They have a lovely ambience and service is generally good.

I usually eat ala-carte here and you must book a table in advance just to be safe. The fact that they close late is a huge bonus point for me.

The Hommus Beiruti is now my fav. My friends and I usually order the standard mixed grill as well. I would highly recommend this place. Some saturdays they have belly dancing which is great fun!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Excellent Lebanese food. They have a buffet too, but we opted for the a la carte. The Tabbouleh, grilled haloumi and lebanese breads were fantastic.

Strongly recommended. Book a table in advance if you are going over the weekend.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

One of the most elegant and nice Arabica food in Kuala with excellent services and price a lot of selection and quite good size of the dishes portion, I eat in this restaurant more than four to five times during my stay in Kuala also I visited there other branches in the Arab road for the fast food, they are providing vary excellent and testy (Manaesh).
I fully recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to enjoy the Arabica and Lebanese food in Kuala.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I liked the fare at the good Lebanese eatery. The Hommos Beiruti was nice, and the pita was warm (and puffy to accommodate hommous and foul). Going with the basics, I also tried the Chicken Shawarma Platter which was precisely that - basic, but also very tasty. I would definitely recommend this restaurant with the one small exception that the service was just bad - inattentive does not even describe how I had to constantly get up to find a waiter. Note that there is a "express" version of the restaurant on the sidewalk of Jalan Bukit Bintang directly outside the Pavilion mall. The smaller, less formal option provides plenty of people watching until late into the evening (sign says until 5 AM on Friday and Saturday night).